Citations for "Why Do Different Countries Choose a Different Public-Private Mix of Educational Services?"
by Estelle James
- Avner Ben-Ner, . "For-Profit, State, and Nonprofit: How to Cut the Pie Among the Three Sectors," Working Papers 0304, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Benedikt Langner, 2005. "Bildungsreform und Werteerziehung: Eine ökonomische Betrachtung," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 03/2005, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Gordon Tarzwell, 2003. "The impact of diverse preferences on government expenditures," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 695-698.
- Pablo Gonz�lez, 2002. "Lecciones de la investigaci�n econ�mica sobre el rol del sector privado en educaci�n," Documentos de Trabajo 117, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Gradstein, Mark & Justman, Moshe, 2001. "Public Education and the Melting Pot," CEPR Discussion Papers 2924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orazem, Peter & Glewwe, Paul & Patrinos, Harry, 2007. "The Benefits and Costs of Alternative Strategies to Improve Educational Outcomes," Staff General Research Papers 12853, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Stichnoth, Holger & van der Straeten, Karine, 2009. "Ethnic diversity and attitudes towards redistribution: a review of the literature," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Clive Belfield, 2003. "Political Preferences And The Privatization Of Education: Evidence From The UK," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 155-168.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2001. "Public for private: the relationship between public and private school enrollment in the Philippines," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 389-399, August.
- Matilde Bombardini & Giovanni Gallipoli & Germán Pupato, 2009.
"Skill Dispersion and Trade Flows,"
Working Paper Series
20_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Gupta, Asha, 2005. "International Trends in Higher Education and the Indian Scenario," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt4ch9m7j0, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Clive Belfield & Celia Brown & Hywel Thomas, 2002. "Workplaces in the Education Sector in the United Kingdom: How do they Differ from those in Other Industries?," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 49-69.
- Francisco A. Gallego, 2004. "School Choice, Incentives, and Academic Outcomes: Evidence from Chile," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 39, Econometric Society.
- Joshua Angrist & Eric Bettinger & Erik Bloom & Elizabeth King & Michael Kremer, 2001.
"Vouchers for Private Schooling in Colombia: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Experiment,"
NBER Working Papers
8343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Angrist & Eric Bettinger & Erik Bloom & Elizabeth King & Michael Kremer, 2002. "Vouchers for Private Schooling in Colombia: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1535-1558, December.
- Elizabeth King & Eric Bettinger & Erik Bloom & Joshua Angrist & Michael Kremer, 2002. "Vouchers for private schooling in colombia: Evidence from a randomized natural experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00203, The Field Experiments Website.
- James, Estelle & King, Elizabeth M. & Suryadi, Ace, 1996. "Finance, management, and costs of public and private schools in Indonesia," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 387-398, October.
- Dottori, Davide & Estevan, Fernanda & Shen, I-Ling, 2013. "Reshaping the schooling system: The role of immigration," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(5), pages 2124-2149.
- Ramos Parreno, Jose Maria & Sanchez-Losada, Fernando, 2002.
"The role of unions in an endogenous growth model with human capital,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 171-192, June.
- Jose Maria Ramos Parreno & Fernando Sanchez Losada, 1999. "The role of unions in an endogenous growth model with human capital," Working Papers in Economics 57, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Gradstein, Mark & Justman, Moshe, 2000. "Human capital, social capital, and public schooling," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 879-890, May.
- Chen, Hung-ju, 2005.
"Educational systems, growth and income distribution: a quantitative study,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 325-353, April.
- Hung-ju Chen, 2003. "Educational Systems, Growth and Income Distribution: A Quantitative Study," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Duraisamy, P. & James, Estelle & Lane, Julia & Jee-Peng Tan, 1997. "Is there a quantity-quality tradeoff as enrollments increase? Evidence from Tamil Nadu, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1768, The World Bank.
- Orazem, Peter, 2007. "Lack of Education," Staff General Research Papers 12671, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Orazem, Peter F. & King, Elizabeth M., 2008.
"Schooling in Developing Countries: The Roles of Supply, Demand and Government Policy,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
- Orazem, Peter & King, Elizabeth M., 2008. "Schooling in Developing Countries: The Roles of Supply, Demand and Government Policy," Staff General Research Papers 12838, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Raul Magni-Berton, 2014. "Immigration, redistribution, and universal suffrage," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 160(3), pages 391-409, September.
- Gerard Lassibille & Jee-Peng Tan, 2001. "Are Private Schools More Efficient Than Public Schools? Evidence from Tanzania," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 145-172.