The impact of diverse preferences on government expenditures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Usher, Dan, 1977.
"The welfare economics of the socialization of commodities,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 151-168, October.
- Dan Usher, 1976. "The Welfare Economics of the Socialization of Commodities," Working Papers 218, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- McCarty, Therese A, 1993. "Demographic Diversity and the Size of the Public Sector," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 225-240.
- Marlow, Michael L, 1991. "Privatization and Government Size," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 68(1-3), pages 273-276, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liam Delaney & Francis O'Toole, 2008.
"Preferences for specific social welfare expenditures in Ireland,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 985-989.
- Liam Delaney & Francis O' Toole, 2006. "Preferences for Specific Social Welfare Expenditure in Ireland," Working Papers 200608, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Liam Delaney & Francis O'Toole, 2006. "Preferences for specific social welfare expenditure in Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/587, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- repec:ucn:wpaper:10197/587 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:10:y:2003:i:11:p:695-698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.