Citations for "Unionization and Profitability: Evidence from the Capital Market"
by Ruback, Richard S & Zimmerman, Martin B
- Ruiz-Verdú, Pablo, 2002. "Employer behavior when workers can unionize," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb020803, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Chyz, James A. & Ching Leung, Winnie Siu & Zhen Li, Oliver & Meng Rui, Oliver, 2013. "Labor unions and tax aggressiveness," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 675-698.
- Muhammad Umar Boodoo, 2016. "Do heavily-unionized companies compensate their CEOs less in periods of financial distress? Evidence from Canadian companies during the financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67557, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chen, Tsung-Kang & Chen, Yan-Shing & Liao, Hsien-Hsing, 2011. "Labor unions, bargaining power and corporate bond yield spreads: Structural credit model perspectives," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2084-2098, August.
- Martinello, F. & Hanrahan, R. & Kushner, J. & Masse, I., 1995.
"The Effect of Work Stoppages on the Value of Firms in Canada,"
1995-04, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Hanrahan, Robert & Kushner, Joseph & Martinello, Felice & Masse, Isidore, 1997. "The effect of work stoppages on the value of firms in Canada," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 151-166.
- John Addison & Paulino Teixeira & Katalin Evers & Lutz Bellmann, 2014.
"Indicative and Updated Estimates of the Collective Bargaining Premium in Germany,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 125-156, 01.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Evers, Katalin & Bellmann, Lutz, 2013. "Indicative and Updated Estimates of the Collective Bargaining Premium in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7474, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bronars, Stephen G & Deere, Donald R, 1994. "Unionization and Profitability: Evidence of Spillover Effects," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1281-1287, December.
- Jerome Adda & Samuel Berlinski & V. Bhaskar & Stephen Machin, 2009. "Market regulation and firm performance: the case of smoking bans in the UK," IFS Working Papers W09/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Muhammad Umar Boodoo, 2016. "The influence of unions on companies’ CSR profiles: more internal policies and programs, but not always at the expense of external endeavors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67558, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard B. Freeman & Morris M. Kleiner, 1999.
"Do Unions Make Enterprises Insolvent?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(4), pages 510-527, July.
- John M. Abowd & George T. Milkovich & John M. Hannon, 1989.
"The Effects of Human Resource Management Decisions on Shareholder Value,"
NBER Working Papers
3148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & George T. Milkovich & John M. Hannon, 1990. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Decisions on Shareholder Value," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(3), pages 203-2-236-, April.
- Lin, Carl, 2011.
"Give Me Your Wired and Your Highly Skilled: Measuring the Impact of Immigration Policy on Employers and Shareholders,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5754, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carl Lin, 2011. "Give me your wired and your highly skilled: measuring the impact of immigration policy on employers and shareholders," Working Papers 2011/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- DiNardo, J. & Hallock, K. & Pischke, J.-S., 1998.
"Unions and Managerial Pay,"
97-98-18, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- John DiNardo & Kevin F. Hallock, 2000. "When Unions "Mattered": Assessing the Impact of Strikes on Financial Markets: 1925-1937," NBER Working Papers 7794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Labadi, Moufida & Nekhili, Mehdi, 2012. "Structure de propriété et partage de la valeur ajoutée : application aux entreprises françaises non financières du SBF120," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 12, pages -.
- Rafael Gomez & Konstantinos Tzioumis, 2006.
"What do unions do to executive compensation?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19865, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Metcalf, 2002. "Unions and productivity, financial performance and investment: international evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20072, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bell, Brian & Machin, Stephen, 2016.
"Minimum Wages and Firm Value,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Bell & Stephen Machin, 2016. "Minimum wages and firm value," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66415, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Brian Bell & Stephen Machin, 2016. "Minimum Wages and Firm Value," CEP Discussion Papers dp1404, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Patrice Laroche, 2004. "Présence syndicale et performance financière des entreprises:une analyse statistique sur le cas français," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(3), pages 117-145, September.
- Anne Stévenot-Guéry & Loris Guéry, 2006. "L’influence des Capital Investisseurs sur la gestion des ressources humaines des entreprises financées:dimensions, enjeux et limites," Working Papers CREGO 1060502, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Steven G. Allen, 1986. "Can Union Labor Ever Cost Less?," NBER Working Papers 2019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sherrilyn Billger, 2007. "The Heterogeneous Effect of the Passage of the Occupational Safety and Health Act on Stock Returns," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 536-551, July.
- Patrice Laroche & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2009. "Unions and Profits: A meta-regression Analysis," Post-Print hal-00648569, HAL.
- Ana María Sabater & Joaquina Laffarga, 2004. "Comportamiento Diario Del Mercado Continuo Español Ante Un Evento Laboral: Un Analisis Empirico," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lin, Carl, 2012. "Less Myth, More Measurement: Decomposing Excess Returns from the 1989 Minimum Wage Hike," IZA Discussion Papers 6269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Gorton & Frank A. Schmid, 2002.
"Class struggle inside the firm: a study of German codetermination,"
2000-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," NBER Working Papers 7945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Yi, Hongtao, 2014. "Green businesses in a clean energy economy: Analyzing drivers of green business growth in U.S. states," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 922-929.