The effect of work stoppages on the value of firms in Canada
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Morton & Amoako-Adu, Ben & Smith, Brian, 1994. "Impact of labor strikes on equity values: Canadian evidence," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 153-165, August.
- Ruback, Richard S & Zimmerman, Martin B, 1984. "Unionization and Profitability: Evidence from the Capital Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 1134-1157, December.
- Brian E. Becker & Craig A. Olson, 1986. "The Impact of Strikes on Shareholder Equity," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 39(3), pages 425-438, April.
- Brian E. Becker, 1987. "Concession Bargaining: The Impact on Shareholders' Equity," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 40(2), pages 268-279, January.
- Sean Flaherty, 1987. "Strike Activity, Worker Militancy, and Productivity Change in Manufacturing, 1961â€“1981," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 40(4), pages 585-600, July.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Abowd, John M, 1989. "The Effect of Wage Bargains on the Stock Market Value of the Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 774-800, September.
- Felice Martinello & Robert Hanrahan & Joseph Kushner & Isidore Masse, 1995. "Union Certification in Ontario: Its Effect on the Value of the Firm," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(4b), pages 1077-1095, November.
- Steven L. Thomas & Morris M. Kleiner, 1992. "The Effect of Two-Tier Collective Bargaining Agreements on Shareholder Equity," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(2), pages 339-351, January.
- George R. Neumann, 1980. "The Predicability of Strikes: Evidence from the Stock Market," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 33(4), pages 525-535, July.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:revfin:v:6:y:1997:i:2:p:151-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.