Using accounting variables as instrumental risk measures in event studies: evidence from a thinly traded stock market
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalman J. Cohen & Gabriel A. Hawawini & Steven F. Maier & Robert A. Schwartz & David K. Whitcomb, 1983. "Estimating and Adjusting for the Intervalling-Effect Bias in Beta," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 135-148, January.
- Berglund, Tom & Liljeblom, Eva, 1988. " Market Serial Correlation on a Small Security Market: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(5), pages 1265-74, December.
- Kallunki, Juha-Pekka, 1997. "Handling missing prices in a thinly traded stock market: implications for the specification of event study methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 186-197, November.
- Lev, Baruch, 1974. "On the Association between Operating Leverage and Risk," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 627-641, September.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Masumeci, Jim & Poulsen, Annette B., 1991. "Event-study methodology under conditions of event-induced variance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 253-272, December.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Dahlstedt, Roy & Salmi, Timo & Luoma, Martti & Laakkonen, Arto, 1994. "On the usefulness of standard industrial classifications in comparative financial statement analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 230-238, December.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-65, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:7:y:1997:i:3:p:189-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.