Handling missing prices in a thinly traded stock market: implications for the specification of event study methods
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
- Dacorogna, Michael M. & Muller, Ulrich A. & Nagler, Robert J. & Olsen, Richard B. & Pictet, Olivier V., 1993. "A geographical model for the daily and weekly seasonal volatility in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 413-438, August.
- Berglund, Tom & Liljeblom, Eva & Loflund, Anders, 1989. "Estimating betas on daily data for a small stock market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 41-64, March.
- Theobald, Michael & Price, Vera, 1984. " Seasonality Estimation in Thin Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(2), pages 377-92, June.
- Ding, Zhuanxin & Granger, Clive W. J. & Engle, Robert F., 1993. "A long memory property of stock market returns and a new model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106, June.
- Maynes, Elizabeth & Rumsey, John, 1993. "Conducting event studies with thinly traded stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 145-157, February.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Berglund, Tom & Liljeblom, Eva, 1988. " Market Serial Correlation on a Small Security Market: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(5), pages 1265-74, December.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Masumeci, Jim & Poulsen, Annette B., 1991. "Event-study methodology under conditions of event-induced variance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 253-272, December.
- Luoma, M & Martikainen, T & Perttunen, J & Pynnönen, S, 1994. "Different beta estimation techniques in infrequently traded and inefficient stock markets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 471-476, September.
- Kalman J. Cohen & Gabriel A. Hawawini & Steven F. Maier & Robert A. Schwartz & David K. Whitcomb, 1983. "Estimating and Adjusting for the Intervalling-Effect Bias in Beta," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 135-148, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:103:y:1997:i:1:p:186-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.