Citations for "Designing VAT Systems: Some Efficiency Considerations"
by Agha, Ali & Haughton, Jonathan
- Benno Torgler & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2005. "Tax Morale and Fiscal Policy," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-30, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Glenn Jenkins & CHUN-YAN KUO & Andrey Klevchuk, 2007. "Diagnosis of Indirect Taxes and the Taxation of International Trade in the Dominican Republic," Development Discussion Papers 2007-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Richard M. Bird, 2011.
"Value-Added Tax: Onward and Upward?,"
in: The Elgar Guide to Tax Systems, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Richard M. Bird, 2010. "Value Added Tax: Onward and Upward?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1026, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Luca Barbone & Richard Bird & Jaime VÃ¡zquez Caro, 2012.
"The Costs of VAT: A Review of the Literature,"
CASE Network Reports
0106, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Luca Barbone & Richard M. Bird & Jaime Vazquez-Caro, 2012. "The Costs of VAT: A Review of the Literature," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1222, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Christian Hubert Ebeke & Hélène Ehrhart, 2012.
"Does VAT reduce the instability of tax revenues?,"
- Pablo Serra, 2000.
"Measuring the Performance of Chile's Tax Administration,"
Documentos de Trabajo
77, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Serra, Pablo, 2003. "Measuring the Performance of Chile’s Tax Administration," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 56(2), pages 373-83, June.
- Pablo Serra, 1998. "El Sistema Impositivo y su Efecto en el Funcionamiento de la Economía: Una Revisión de la Literatura," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 39, Central Bank of Chile.
- Kent Matthews & Jean Lloyd-Williams, 2001. "The VAT-Evading Firm and VAT Evasion: An Empirical Analysis," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 39-49.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2011. "Assessing the Variability of Tax Elasticities in Lithuania," IMF Working Papers 11/270, International Monetary Fund.
- Keen, Michael & Lockwood, Ben, 2007.
"The Value Added Tax : Its Causes and Consequences,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
801, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Arturo Antón-Sarabia & Fausto Hernández-Trillo, 2010. "VAT Collection and Social Security Contributions under Tax Evasion: Is There a Link?," Working papers DTE 480, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Jon Bakija & Ivan Badinski, 2014. "Evidence on the Responsiveness of Export-Related VAT Evasion to VAT Rates in the EU," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Cemile Sancak & Jing Xing & Ricardo Velloso, 2010. "Tax Revenue Response to the Business Cycle," IMF Working Papers 10/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Kelly D. Edmiston & Richard M. Bird, 2004.
"Taxing Consumption in Jamaica: The GCT and the SCT,"
International Tax Program Papers
0414, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Kelly D. Edmiston & Richard M. Bird, 2004. "Taxing Consumption in Jamaica:The GCT and the SCT," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0432, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Giovanni Immordino & Francesco Flaviano Russo, 2016. "Cashless Payments and Tax Evasion," CSEF Working Papers 445, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou & David Michael Newbery, 2002.
"Indirect Taxation in Greece: Evaluation and Possible Reform,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
661, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaplanoglou, Georgia & Newbery, David Michael, 2003. "Indirect Taxation in Greece: Evaluation and Possible Reform," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(5), pages 511-33, September.
- Glenn Jenkins & Bahro BERHAN, 2004. "The Economic Cost of "Clever" Tax Administration Ideas," Development Discussion Papers 2004-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Kent Matthews, 2003. "VAT Evasion and VAT Avoidance: Is there a European Laffer curve for VAT?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 105-114.
- Claudio Agostini & Claudia Martinez, 2013. "Tax Credits Response to Tax Enforcement: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment in Chile," Working Papers wp_029, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Cnossen,Sijbren, 2002. "Tax policy in the european union, A review of issues and options," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Benno Torgler & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2006. "Tax Morale: A Survey with a Special Focus on Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(III), pages 395-425, September.
- Luca Barbone & Misha V. Belkindas & Leon Bettendorf & Richard Bird & Mikhail Bonch-Osmolovskiy & Michael Smart, 2013. "Study to quantify and analyse the VAT Gap in the EU-27 Member States," CASE Network Reports 0116, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Pablo Serra, 1998. "Evaluación del Sistema Tributario Chileno y Propuesta de Reforma," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 40, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hana Zídková, 2014. "Determinants of VAT Gap in EU," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 514-530.
- Stephen Smith & Michael Keen, 2007.
"VAT Fraud and Evasion; What Do We Know, and What Can be Done?,"
IMF Working Papers
07/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Keen, Michael & Smith, Stephen, 2006. "VAT Fraud and Evasion: What Do We Know and What Can Be Done?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 59(4), pages 861-87, December.
- Shkendije Demalijaj Ukaj, 2014. "Tax Evasion and the Impact on Economic Growth Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(6), pages 18-32, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Republic of Lithuania; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/327, International Monetary Fund.
- Sour, Laura, 2003.
"Rentabilidad del gasto para la fiscalización del IVA en México: un punto de partida para la reforma administrativa del Sistema de Administración Tributaria
[Return of the enforcement expending on V," MPRA Paper 52186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2002. "Tax Policy in the European Union: A Review of Issues and Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 758, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ebru Canikalp & Ilter Unlukaplan & Muhammed Celik, 2016. "Estimating Value Added Tax Gap in Turkey," International Journal of Innovation and Economic Development, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 18-25, August 10.
- Pablo Serra, 2000. "Fundamentos para una Reforma Tributaria en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 37(111), pages 299-322.
- Bird, Richard M. & Zolt, Eric M., 2005. "The limited role of the personal income tax in developing countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 928-946, December.
- Daniela Penu, 2016. "Indirect Taxes in Romania – an Econometric Analysis," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(1), pages 121-128, March.
- Mitra, Pradeep & Stern, Nicholas, 2003. "Tax systems in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2947, The World Bank.