Liquidity-Based Competition for Order Flow
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:2:p:244-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Degryse, Hans & Van Achter, Mark & Wuyts, Gunther, 2009.
"Dynamic order submission strategies with competition between a dealer market and a crossing network,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 319-338, March.
- Hans Degryse & Mark Van Achter & Gunther Wuyts, 2004. "Dynamic order Submission Strategies with Competition between a Dealer Market and a Crossing Network," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0415, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Degryse, H.A. & van Achter, M. & Wuyts, G., 2007. "Dynamic Order Submission Strategies with Competition between a Dealer Market and a Crossing Network," Discussion Paper 2007-017, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Castellano, Rosella & Cerqueti, Roy, 2011. "The optimal bid/ask spread in a Specialist System," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2247-2253, September.
- Portniaguina, Evgenia & Bernhardt, Dan & Hughson, Eric, 2006. "Hybrid markets, tick size and investor trading costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 433-447, November.
- He, Chen & Odders-White, Elizabeth & Ready, Mark J., 2006. "The impact of preferencing on execution quality," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 246-273, August.
- Polimenis, Vassilis, 2005. "Slow and fast markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 576-593.
- Korczak, Piotr & Phylaktis, Kate, 2010. "Related securities and price discovery: Evidence from NYSE-listed Non-U.S. stocks," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 566-584, September.
- van Achter, Mark, 2008. "Dynamic limit order market with diversity in trading horizons," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/46, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Perotti, Pietro & Rindi, Barbara, 2010. "Market makers as information providers: The natural experiment of STAR," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 895-917, December.
- Hans Degryse & Mark Van Achter & Gunther Wuyts, 2007. "Dynamic order submission strategies with competition between a dealer market and a crossing network," Working Paper Research 121, National Bank of Belgium.
- Obizhaeva, Anna A. & Wang, Jiang, 2013.
"Optimal trading strategy and supply/demand dynamics,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-32.
- Anna Obizhaeva & Jiang Wang, 2005. "Optimal Trading Strategy and Supply/Demand Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 11444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buti, Sabrina & Rindi, Barbara & Wen, Yuanji & Werner, Ingrid M., 2013. "Tick Size Regulation and Sub-Penny Trading," Working Paper Series 2013-14, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Menkveld, Albert J. & Wang, Ting, 2013. "How do designated market makers create value for small-caps?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 571-603.
- Dugast, J., 2013. "Limited attention and news arrival in limit order markets," Working papers 449, Banque de France.
- Clapham, Benjamin & Gomber, Peter & Panz, Sven, 2017. "Coordination of circuit breakers? Volume migration and volatility spillover in fagmented markets," SAFE Working Paper Series 196, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Halling, Michael & Pagano, Marco & Randl, Otto & Zechner, Josef, 2005. "Where is the Market? Evidence from Cross-Listings," CEPR Discussion Papers 4987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hélena Beltran-Lopez & Joachim Grammig & Albert J. Menkveld, 2012. "Limit order books and trade informativeness," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(9), pages 737-759, October.
- Daniëls, Tijmen R. & Dönges, Jutta & Heinemann, Frank, 2013.
"Crossing network versus dealer market: Unique equilibrium in the allocation of order flow,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 41-57.
- Jutta DÃ¶nges & Frank Heinemann & Tijmen R. DaniÃ«ls, 2013. "Crossing Network versus Dealer Market: Unique Equilibrium in the Allocation of Order Flow," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jakša Cvitanić & Charles Plott & Chien-Yao Tseng, 2015. "Markets with random lifetimes and private values: mean reversion and option to trade," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 38(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Biais, Bruno & Glosten, Larry & Spatt, Chester, 2005.
"Market microstructure: A survey of microfoundations, empirical results, and policy implications,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 217-264, May.
- Biais, Bruno & Glosten, Larry & Spatt, Chester, 2004. "Market Microstructure: A Survey of Microfoundations, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications," IDEI Working Papers 253, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Michael J. Barclay & Terrence Hendershott & D. Timothy McCormick, 2003. "Competition among Trading Venues: Information and Trading on Electronic Communications Networks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2637-2666, December.
- Gomber, Peter & Sagade, Satchit & Theissen, Erik & Weber, Moritz Christian & Westheide, Christian, 2013. "Competition/fragmentation in equities markets: A literature survey," SAFE Working Paper Series 35, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Moulton, Pamela C. & Wei, Li, 2009. "A tale of two time zones: The impact of substitutes on cross-listed stock liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 570-591, November.
- repec:uts:finphd:34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biais, Bruno & Bisière, Christophe & Spatt, Chester, 2003. "Imperfect Competition in Financial Markets: ISLAND versus NASDAQ," IDEI Working Papers 220, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2006.
- Hall, Anthony D. & Hautsch, Nikolaus, 2007. "Modelling the buy and sell intensity in a limit order book market," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 249-286, August.
- Upson, James & Van Ness, Robert A., 2017. "Multiple markets, algorithmic trading, and market liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 49-68.
- repec:kap:decono:v:166:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10645-018-9316-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Venkataraman, Kumar, 2004. "Does an electronic stock exchange need an upstairs market?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 3-36, July.
- Wuyts, Gunther, 2008. "The impact of liquidity shocks through the limit order book," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/53, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Hendershott, Terrence & Menkveld, Albert J., 2014. "Price pressures," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 405-423.
- Lescourret, Laurence & Robert, Christian Y., 2006. "Preferencing, internalization and inventory position," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06017, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jana Bielagk & Ulrich Horst & Santiago Moreno--Bromberg, 2016. "A Principal-Agent Model of Trading Under Market Impact -Crossing networks interacting with dealer markets-," Papers 1607.04047, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Anand, Amber & Tanggaard, Carsten & Weaver, Daniel G., 2005. "Paying for Market Quality," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2006-06, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:792-814 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helena Beltran & Albert J. Menkveld, 2004. "Understanding limit order book depth: conditioning on trade informativeness," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 142, Econometric Society.