Citations for "The Geography of Innovation and Economic Clustering: Some Introductory Notes"
by Breschi, Stefano & Malerba, Franco
- Joana Almodovar & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Conceptualizing clusters through the lens of networks: a critical synthesis," FEP Working Papers 328, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Liargovas, Panagiotis & Daskalopoulou, Irene, 2011.
"Capital allocation in the Greek regions,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 866-888.
- Manning, Stephan, 2013. "New Silicon Valleys or a new species? Commoditization of knowledge work and the rise of knowledge services clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 379-390.
- Keith Cowling & Philip Tomlinson, 2002. "Revisiting the Roots of Japan's Economic Stagnation: The role of the Japanese corporation," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 373-390.
- Pier Paolo Patrucco, 2005.
"The emergence of technology systems: knowledge production and distribution in the case of the Emilian plastics district,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 37-56, January.
- Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2002. "The Emergence of Technology Systems: Knowledge Production and Distribution in the Case of the Emilian Plastics District," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200206, University of Turin.
- Fromhold-Eisebith, Martina & Eisebith, Gunter, 2005. "How to institutionalize innovative clusters? Comparing explicit top-down and implicit bottom-up approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1250-1268, October.
- Yusaf Akbar & Sonia Ferencikova, 2007. "Industrial Clustering and Global Value Chains in Central and Eastern Europe: Role of Multinational Enterprises in Industrial Upgrading," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(3), pages 237-251.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Bell, Martin, 2005. "The micro-determinants of meso-level learning and innovation: evidence from a Chilean wine cluster," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 47-68, February.
- Andrea Morrison, 2004.
"Gatekeepers of knowledge within industrial districts:who they are, how they interact,"
KITeS Working Papers
163, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2004.
- Andrea Morrison, 2008. "Gatekeepers of Knowledge within Industrial Districts: Who They Are, How They Interact," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 817-835.
- Marjolein C. J. Caniëls & Henny A. Romijn, 2005.
"What drives innovativeness in industrial clusters? Transcending the debate,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 497-515, July.
- Caniels, M.C.J. & Romijn, H.A., 2003. "What drives innovativeness in industrial clusters? Transcending the debate," Working Papers 03.04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Wilson Suzigan & Joao Furtado & Renato Garcia & Sergio Sampaio, 2005. "Knowledge, Innovation and Agglomeration - regionalized multiple indicators and evidence from Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa05p362, European Regional Science Association.
- Hessels, Jolanda & Parker, Simon C., 2013. "Constraints, internationalization and growth: A cross-country analysis of European SMEs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 137-148.
- Hemert, P. van & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Knowledge investments, business R&D and innovativeness of countries. A qualitative meta-analytic comparison," Serie Research Memoranda 0041, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Eliana Scialabba & Mariano Carpineti, 2014. "Recursos naturales y desarrollo local: el complejo oleaginoso argentino y la producción de biodiesel," REVISTA FINANZAS Y POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA, April.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia R. Sedita, 2012.
"Industrial Districts as Open Learning Systems: Combining Emergent and Deliberate Knowledge Structures,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 165-184, April.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2011. "Industrial districts as open learning systems: combining emergent and deliberate knowledge structures," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0141, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Breandán hUallacháin & Der-Shiuan Lee, 2014. "Urban centers and networks of co-invention in American biotechnology," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 799-823, May.
- Okada, Aya & Siddharthan, N.S., 2007. "Industrial Clusters in India: Evidence from Automobile Clusters in Chennai and the National Capital Region," IDE Discussion Papers 103, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2004.
"Cooperation and specialization in German technology regions,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 543-562, December.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2003. "Cooperation and Specialization in German Technology Regions," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 04/2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Aya Okada, 2009. "Innovation through Long-distance Conversations? Lessons from Offshoring-based Software Clusters in Bangalore," Working Papers id:2300, eSocialSciences.
- Conlé, Marcus & Taube, Markus, 2010. "Anatomy of cluster development in China: The case of health biotech clusters," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 84/2010, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Patarapong INTARAKUMNERD & GOTO Akira, 2016. "Role of Public Research Institutes in National Innovation Systems in Industrialized Countries: The cases of Fraunhofer, NIST, CSIRO, AIST, and ITRI," Discussion papers 16041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lai, Yung-Lung & Hsu, Maw-Shin & Lin, Feng-Jyh & Chen, Yi-Min & Lin, Yi-Hsin, 2014. "The effects of industry cluster knowledge management on innovation performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 734-739.
- Wolfram Elsner, 2005. "Real-World Economics Today:The New Complexity, Co-ordination and Policy," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 63(1), pages 19-53.
- Sara Cruz & Aurora Teixeira, 2010. "The Evolution of the Cluster Literature: Shedding Light on the Regional Studies-Regional Science Debate," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1263-1288.
- Cinzia COLAPINTO, 2007.
"A way to foster innovation: a Venture capital district. From Silicon Valley and Route 128 to Waterloo Region,"
Departmental Working Papers
2007-24, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Cinzia Colapinto, 2007. "A way to foster innovation: a venture capital district from Silicon Valley and route 128 to Waterloo Region," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 319-343, September.
- Degroof, Jean-Jacques & Roberts, Edward B., 2003. "Spinning-off New Ventures from Academic Institutions in Areas with Weak Entrepreneurial Infrastructure: Insights on the Impact of Spin-off Processes on the Growth-orientation of Ventures," Working papers 4311-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Bell, Simon J. & Tracey, Paul, 2010. "How can clusters sustain performance? The role of network strength, network openness, and environmental uncertainty," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 239-253, March.
- Enrico Botta, 2013. "Green Growth: A Case Study on the Danish and Chinese Sectoral Innovation Systems," IEFE Working Papers 53, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Wixted, Brian, 2006. "Cluster Complexes: A Framework for Understanding the Internationalisation of Innovation Systems," MPRA Paper 846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Angela Frasca, 2007. "Innovazione, network di imprese e conoscenza: quale ruolo per la geographical proximity?," Quaderni DSEMS 04-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Andrea Morrison, 2005. "La capacità innovativa delle imprese distrettuali: una verifica empirica," Working Papers 95, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Boschma, Ron, 2015.
"Do spinoff dynamics or agglomeration externalities drive industry clustering? A reappraisal of Steven Klepper’s work,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2015/18, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ron Boschma, 2015. "Do spinoff dynamics or agglomeration externalities drive industry clustering? A reappraisal of Steven Klepper’s work," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 859-873.
- Ron Boschma, 2014. "Do spinoff dynamics or agglomeration externalities drive industry clustering? A reappraisal of Steven Klepper’s work," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1418, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2014.
- Virginie JACQUIER-ROUX & Christian LE BAS, 2008. "Localisation Des Activités De R&D Des Firmes Multinationales, Modes D’Organisation En Réseaux Et Transfert Transnational Des Connaissances : Un Cadre D’Analyse," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 11-38.
- Sara C. Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "A new look into the evolution of clusters literature. A bibliometric exercise," FEP Working Papers 257, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gil Avnimelech & Morris Teubal, 2008. "Evolutionary targeting," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 151-166, April.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Innovation and the competitiveness of industries: comparing the mainstream and the evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 27523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, innovation and regional growth: a network theory," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 103-128, June.
- Diez-Vial, Isabel, 2011. "Geographical cluster and performance: The case of Iberian ham," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 517-525, August.
- Allen Scott, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Industrial Development: Geography and the Creative Field Revisited," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 1-24, 02.