Citations for "Retirement Behaviour in OECD Countries: Impact of Old-Age Pension Schemes and other Social Transfer Programmes"
by Romain Duval
- Benjamin Wong & Kam Ki Tang, 2010.
"The Ageing, Longevity and Crowding Out Effects on Private and Public Savings,"
CAMA Working Papers
2010-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kam-Ki Tang & Benjamin ShiJie Wong, . "The Ageing, Longevity and Crowding Out Effects on Private and Public Savings: Evidence from Dynamic Panel Analysis," MRG Discussion Paper Series 3409, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ronald Hagan & Andrew M. Jones & Nigel Rice, 2008. "Health Shocks and the Hazard Rate of Early Retirement in the ECHP," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(III), pages 323-335, September.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2013. "Long-Term Growth in Europe: What Difference does the Crisis Make?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 224(1), pages R14-R28, May.
- Patrick Lenain, 2005. "Is Europe Reforming? Evidence from Cross-Country Structural Indicators," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0297, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Torben Andersen, 2008. "The Scandinavian model—prospects and challenges," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 45-66, February.
- S. Deroose & E. Flores & A. Turrini, 2006. "Proceedings from the ECFIN Workshop "The budgetary implications of structural reforms" - Brussels, 2 December 2005," European Economy - Economic Papers 248, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Eric French & John Jones, 2012.
"Public pensions and labor supply over the life cycle,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 268-287, April.
- Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2010. "Public pensions and labor supply over the life cycle," Working Paper Series WP-2010-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Giulia Faggio & Stephen Nickell, 2007.
"Patterns of Work Across the OECD,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(521), pages 416-440, 06.
- Giulia Faggio & Stephen Nickell, 2006. "Patterns of Work Across the OECD," CEP Discussion Papers dp0730, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giulia Faggio & Stephen Nickell, 2006. "Patterns of work across the OECD," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19853, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giorgio Brunello, 2006. "Workplace Training and Labour Market Institutions in Europe," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(4), pages 33-41, 02.
- Blake, Hélène & Sangnier, Marc, 2011.
"Senior activity rate, retirement incentives, and labor relations,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2011-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Blake, Hélène & Sangnier, Marc, 2011. "Senior activity rate, retirement incentives, and labor relations," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 5, pages 1-32.
- Hélène Blake & Marc Sangnier, 2010. "Senior activity rate, retirement incentives and labor relations," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564826, HAL.
- Romain Duval & Mehmet Eris & Davide Furceri, 2011. "The Effects of Downturns on Labour Force Participation: Evidence and Causes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 875, OECD Publishing.
- Stefan Hochguertel, 2010. "Self-Employment around Retirement Age," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2011. "Retirement and social security: the roles of self-fulfilling expectations and educational investments," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 353-383, December.
- Alonso-Ortiz, Jorge, 2010.
"Social security and retirement across the OECD,"
35619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Dec 2011.
- Teemu Kautonen & Simon Down & Maria Minniti, 2014. "Ageing and entrepreneurial preferences," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 579-594, March.
- Jean-Philippe Cotis, 2006. "Benchmarking Canada's Economic Performance," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 13, pages 3-20, Fall.
- Romain Duval & Jørgen Elmeskov, 2005.
"The Effects of EMU on Structural Reforms in Labour and Product Markets,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
438, OECD Publishing.
- Duval, Romain & Elmeskov, Jørgen, 2006. "The effects of EMU on structural reforms in labour and product markets," Working Paper Series 0596, European Central Bank.
- Anne Sonnet & Hilde Olsen & Thomas Manfredi, 2014. "Towards More Inclusive Ageing and Employment Policies: The Lessons from France, The Netherlands, Norway and Switzerland," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(4), pages 315-339, December.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00175084 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maciej Lis & Agnieszka KamiÅ„ska & Aart-Jan Riekhoff & Izabela Styczynska, 2013. "The Impact of Institutional and Socio-Ecological Drivers on Activity at Older Ages," CASE Network Reports 0115, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sergei Scherbov & Warren C. Sanderson & Marija Mamolo, 2014. "Quantifying policy tradeoffs to support aging populations," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(20), pages 579-608, March.