Citations for "Retirement Behaviour in OECD Countries: Impact of Old-Age Pension Schemes and other Social Transfer Programmes"
by Romain Duval
- Sergei Scherbov & Warren C. Sanderson & Marija Mamolo, 2014. "Quantifying policy tradeoffs to support aging populations," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(20), pages 579-608, March.
- Даниелян, Владимир, 2016.
"Детерминанты Пенсионного Возраста: Обзор Исследований
[Determinants of Retirement Age: A Review of Research]," MPRA Paper 73865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2013. "Long-Term Growth in Europe: What Difference does the Crisis Make?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 224(1), pages R14-R28, May.
- Torben Andersen, 2008. "The Scandinavian model—prospects and challenges," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(1), pages 45-66, February.
- Kam-Ki Tang & Benjamin ShiJie Wong, .
"The Ageing, Longevity and Crowding Out Effects on Private and Public Savings: Evidence from Dynamic Panel Analysis,"
MRG Discussion Paper Series
3409, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Benjamin Wong & Kam Ki Tang, 2010. "The Ageing, Longevity and Crowding Out Effects on Private and Public Savings," CAMA Working Papers 2010-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Giulia Faggio & Stephen Nickell, 2006.
"Patterns of work across the OECD,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19853, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eric French & John Jones, 2012.
"Public pensions and labor supply over the life cycle,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(2), pages 268-287, April.
- Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2010. "Public pensions and labor supply over the life cycle," Working Paper Series WP-2010-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ronald Hagan & Andrew M. Jones & Nigel Rice, 2008. "Health Shocks and the Hazard Rate of Early Retirement in the ECHP," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(III), pages 323-335, September.
- Anna Batyra & David de la Croix & Olivier Pierrard & Henri Sneessens, 2016.
"Structural changes in the labor market and the rise of early retirement in Europe,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
16-13, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Anna Batyra & David de la Croix & Olivier Pierrard & Henri Sneessens, 2016. "Structural changes in the labor market and the rise of early retirement in Europe," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00175084 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romain Duval & Mehmet Eris & Davide Furceri, 2011. "The Effects of Downturns on Labour Force Participation: Evidence and Causes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 875, OECD Publishing.
- Blake, Hélène & Sangnier, Marc, 2011.
"Senior activity rate, retirement incentives, and labor relations,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 5, pages 1-32.
- Blake, Hélène & Sangnier, Marc, 2011. "Senior activity rate, retirement incentives, and labor relations," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hélène Blake & Marc Sangnier, 2010. "Senior activity rate, retirement incentives and labor relations," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564826, HAL.
- Hessel, Philipp, 2016. "Does retirement (really) lead to worse health among European men and women across all educational levels?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 19-26.
- Duval, Romain & Elmeskov, Jørgen, 2006.
"The effects of EMU on structural reforms in labour and product markets,"
Working Paper Series
0596, European Central Bank.
- Romain Duval & Jørgen Elmeskov, 2005. "The Effects of EMU on Structural Reforms in Labour and Product Markets," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 438, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Philippe Cotis, 2006. "Benchmarking Canada's Economic Performance," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 13, pages 3-20, Fall.
- Giorgio Brunello, 2006. "Workplace Training and Labour Market Institutions in Europe," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(4), pages 33-41, 02.
- Maciej Lis & Agnieszka KamiÅ„ska & Aart-Jan Riekhoff & Izabela Styczynska, 2013. "The Impact of Institutional and Socio-Ecological Drivers on Activity at Older Ages," CASE Network Reports 0115, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Teemu Kautonen & Simon Down & Maria Minniti, 2014. "Ageing and entrepreneurial preferences," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 579-594, March.
- Anne Sonnet & Hilde Olsen & Thomas Manfredi, 2014. "Towards More Inclusive Ageing and Employment Policies: The Lessons from France, The Netherlands, Norway and Switzerland," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(4), pages 315-339, December.
- Jorge Alonso-Ortiz, 2010.
"Social Security and Retirement across the OECD,"
1007, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Patrick Lenain, 2005. "Is Europe Reforming? Evidence from Cross-Country Structural Indicators," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0297, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Stefan Hochguertel, 2010. "Self-Employment around Retirement Age," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- S. Deroose & E. Flores & A. Turrini, 2006. "Proceedings from the ECFIN Workshop "The budgetary implications of structural reforms" - Brussels, 2 December 2005," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 248, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2011. "Retirement and social security: the roles of self-fulfilling expectations and educational investments," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 353-383, December.