Citations for "Asian Demography and Foreign Capital Dependence"
by Matthew Higgins & Jeffrey G. Williamson
- Lindh, Thomas & Malmberg, Bo, 2002. "Swedish post-war economic development. The role of age structure in a welfare state," Arbetsrapport 2003:4, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Melanie LÃ¼hrmann, 2003. "Demographic Change, Foresight and International Capital Flows," MEA discussion paper series 03038, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Christian Thimann & Anuradha Dayal-Gulati, 1997. "Saving in Southeast Asia and Latin America Compared; Searching for Policy Lessons," IMF Working Papers 97/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Casper van Ewijk & Erik Canton & Paul Tang, 2004. "Ageing and international capital flows," CPB Document 43, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Fabian Lange & Douglas Gollin, 2009.
"Equipping Immigrants: Migration Flows and Capital Movements,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
0914, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Douglas Gollin & Fabian Lange, 2008. "Equipping Immigrants: Migration Flows and Capital Movements," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-18, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Lange, Fabian & Gollin, Douglas, 2007. "Equipping Immigrants: Migration Flows and Capital Movements," IZA Discussion Papers 2745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Douglas Gollin & Fabian Lange, 2008. "Equipping Immigrants: Migration Flows and Capital Movements," Center for Development Economics 2008-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Andreas Andersson & Par Osterholm, 2005. "Forecasting real exchange rate trends using age structure data - the case of Sweden," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 267-272.
- David E. Bloom & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1997.
"Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia,"
NBER Working Papers
6268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1998. "Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(3), pages 419-55, September.
- Andrew K. Rose & Saktiandi Supaat & Jacob Braude, 2009.
"Fertility and the real exchange rate,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 496-518, May.
- Gustav Feichtinger & Alexia Prskawetz & Vladimir M. Veliov, 2002. "Age-structured optimal control in population economics," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-045, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Armbruster, Walter J. & Coyle, William T. & Gilmour, Brad, 2004. "Where Will Demographics Take the Asia-Pacific Food System?," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58368, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Warwick J. McKibbin, 2006.
"The Global Macroeconomic Consequences of a Demographic Transition,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 5(1), pages 92-134, January.
- Warwick J. McKibbin, 2005. "The Global Macroeconomic Consequences Of A Demographic Transition," CAMA Working Papers 2006-06, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Narciso, Alexandre, 2010. "The impact of population ageing on international capital flows," MPRA Paper 26457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Andersson & Par Osterholm, 2006. "Population age structure and real exchange rates in the OECD," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 1-18.
- Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Röger, 2003. "Economic and financial market consequences of ageing populations," European Economy - Economic Papers 182, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Alberto Bagnai & Stefano Manzocchi, 1999. "Current-Account Reversals in Developing Countries: The Role of Fundamentals," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 143-163, May.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes, 2000. "Will Japan's Current Account Turn to Deficit?," Working Papers 200010, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Seung-Je Hong, 1998. "The Effects of Government Policy And Capital Liberalisation on Private Saving in SEACEN Countries," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp60.
- Lindh, T. & Malmberg, B., 1999.
"Age Distributions and the Current Account - A Changing Relation?,"
1999:21, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Lindh, Thomas & Malmberg, Bo, 1999. "Age Distributions and the Current Account -A Changing Relation?," Working Paper Series 1999:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Douglas Gollin & Eric Van Dusen & Harvey Blackburn, 2008.
"Animal genetic resource trade flows: Economic assessment,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2008-20, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Douglas Gollin & Eric Van Dusen & Harvey Blackburn, 2008. "Animal genetic resource trade flows: Economic assessment," Center for Development Economics 2008-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- John Janssen, 2002. "Long-term fiscal projections and their relationship with the intertemporal budget constraint: An application to New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/05, New Zealand Treasury.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2005.
"Demographic Determinants of Savings: Estimating and Interpreting the Aggregate Association in Asia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004. "Demographic Determinants of Savings: Estimating and Interpreting the Aggregate Association in Asia," Working Papers 901, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Yaya Keho, 2011. "Long‐Run Determinants Of Savings Rates In Waemu Countries: An Empirical Assessment From Ardl Bounds Testing Approach," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 79(3), pages 312-329, 09.
- Warwick J. McKibbin, 2005. "Global Demographic Change And Japanese Macroeconomic Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2005-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Matthew Higgins, 1997. "Demography, national savings and international capital flows," Staff Reports 34, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Thomas Lindh, 2004.
"Medium-term forecasts of potential GDP and inflation using age structure information,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 19-49.
- Lindh, Thomas, 1999. "Medium-Term Forecasts of Potential GDP and Inflation Using Age Structure Information," Working Paper Series 99, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Şule Akkoyunlu, 2012. "Intervening Opportunities and Competing Migrants in Turkish migration to Germany, 1969-2008," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 9(2), pages 155-175, May.
- K. Navaneetham, 2010.
"Age Structural Transition and Economic Growth: Evidence from South and Southeast Asia,"
- K. Navaneetham, 2002. "Age structural transition and economic growth: Evidence from South and Southeast Asia," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 337, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Mumtaz Hussain & Oscar Brookins, 2001. "On the determinants of national saving: An extreme-bounds analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 150-174, March.
- Johansson, Sara, 1998. "Life cycles, oil cycles, or financial reforms? The growth in private savings rates in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 111-124, January.