Where Will Demographics Take the Asia-Pacific Food System?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harriet Jackson & Chris Matier, "undated". "Public Finance Implications of Population Ageing: An Update," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2003-03, Department of Finance Canada.
- Jane Sneddon Little & Robert K. Triest, 2002.
"The impact of demographic change on U. S. labor markets,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Q 1, pages 47-68.
- Jane Sneddon Little & Robert K. Triest, 2001. "The impact of demographic change on U. S. labor markets," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 46.
- David Miles, 1997. "Demographics and savings: can we reconcile the evidence?," IFS Working Papers W97/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrew Mason, 2001. "Population Change and Economic Development: What Have we Learned from the East Asia Experience?," Working Papers 200103, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Variyam, Jayachandran N. & Allshouse, Jane E. & Cromartie, John, 2003. "Food And Agricultural Commodity Consumption In The United States: Looking Ahead To 2020," Agricultural Economics Reports 33959, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rafael Gomez & David K. Foot, 2003.
"Age Structure, Income Distribution and Economic Growth,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(s1), pages 141-162, January.
- Rafael Gomez & David K. Foot, 2002. "Age Structure, Income Distribution And Economic Growth," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 36, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2000. "A Reassessment of the Relationship between Inequality and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 869-887, September.
- Nina Kousnetzoff, 2002. "The Outlook for World Demographic Change and Growth to the Year 2030," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 208.
- Matthew Higgins & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1996. "Asian Demography and Foreign Capital Dependence," NBER Working Papers 5560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic change; food system; Asia-Pacific region; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare04:58368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .