Where Will Demographics Take the Asia-Pacific Food System?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harriet Jackson & Chris Matier, "undated". "Public Finance Implications of Population Ageing: An Update," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2003-03, Department of Finance Canada.
- Jane Sneddon Little & Robert K. Triest, 2002.
"The impact of demographic change on U. S. labor markets,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Q 1, pages 47-68.
- Jane Sneddon Little & Robert K. Triest, 2001. "The impact of demographic change on U. S. labor markets," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 46.
- David Miles, 1997. "Demographics and savings: can we reconcile the evidence?," IFS Working Papers W97/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrew Mason, 2001. "Population Change and Economic Development: What Have we Learned from the East Asia Experience?," Working Papers 200103, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Variyam, Jayachandran N. & Allshouse, Jane E. & Cromartie, John, 2003. "Food And Agricultural Commodity Consumption In The United States: Looking Ahead To 2020," Agricultural Economics Reports 33959, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rafael Gomez & David K. Foot, 2003.
"Age Structure, Income Distribution and Economic Growth,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(s1), pages 141-162, January.
- Rafael Gomez & David K. Foot, 2002. "Age Structure, Income Distribution And Economic Growth," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 36, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2000. "A Reassessment of the Relationship between Inequality and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 869-887, September.
- Nina Kousnetzoff, 2002. "The Outlook for World Demographic Change and Growth to the Year 2030," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 208.
- Matthew Higgins & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1996. "Asian Demography and Foreign Capital Dependence," NBER Working Papers 5560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic change; food system; Asia-Pacific region; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare04:58368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.