Citations for "The Resurgence of Inventory Research: What Have We Learned?"
by Alan S. Blinder & Louis J. Maccini
- Egon Zakrajsek, 1997. "Retail inventories, internal finance, and aggregate fluctuations," Research Paper 9722, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Durlauf, S.N. & Maccini, L.J., 1993.
"Measuring Noise in Inventory Models,"
9326, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista & Julio R. Escandon, 2003. "A Simple Dynamic Model of Credit and Aggregate Demand," Macroeconomics 0308001, EconWPA.
- Sbrana, Giacomo & Silvestrini, Andrea, 2014.
"Random switching exponential smoothing and inventory forecasting,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 283-294.
- Giacomo Sbrana & Andrea Silvestrini, 2014. "Random switching exponential smoothing and inventory forecasting," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 971, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kimura, Takeshi & Shiotani, Kyosuke, 2009.
"Stabilized business cycles with increased output volatility at high frequencies,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Takeshi Kimura & Kyosuke Shiotani, 2007. "Stabilized Business Cycles with Increased Output Volatility at High Frequencies," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 07-E-23, Bank of Japan.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2006.
"Liquidity needs and vulnerability to financial underdevelopment,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 677-722, June.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2003. "Liquidity needs and vulnerability to financial udnerdevelopment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3161, The World Bank.
- Blazenko, George W. & Vandezande, Kirk, 2003. "Corporate holding of finished goods inventories," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 255-266.
- Chikán, Attila & Kovács, Erzsébet & Matyusz, Zsolt, 2011. "Inventory investment and sectoral characteristics in some OECD countries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 2-11, September.
- Kenneth D. West, 1993. "Inventory Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galeotti, Marzio & Maccini, Louis J. & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2002.
"Inventories, Employment and Hours,"
IZA Discussion Papers
458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marzio Galeotti & Louis J. Maccini & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002. "Inventories, employment and hours," Working Papers (-2012) 0202, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Marzio Galeotti & Louis J. Maccini & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002. "Inventories, Employment and Hours," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 522, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Marzio Galeotti & Louis J Maccini & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002. "Inventories Employment and Hours," Economics Working Paper Archive 473, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Ginama, Isamu, 1996. "Conditional volatility and the production smoothing hypothesis of inventory investment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 29-36, August.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2005.
"The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand,"
NBER Working Papers
11870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2011. "The response of prices, sales, and output to temporary changes in demand," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 232-269, March.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2005. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1543, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2006. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," 2006 Meeting Papers 39, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Donald S. Allen, 1996. "Aggregate dynamics of lumpy agents," Working Papers 1996-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Aktas, Nihat & Croci, Ettore & Petmezas, Dimitris, 2015. "Is working capital management value-enhancing? Evidence from firm performance and investments," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 98-113.
- Ian Small, 2000. "Inventory investment and cash flow," Bank of England working papers 112, Bank of England.
- Caglayan, Mustafa & Maioli, Sara & Mateut, Simona, 2012. "Inventories, sales uncertainty, and financial strength," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2512-2521.
- Xavier Galiègue, 1999. "Rigidités microéconomiques, flexibilité macroéconomique. L'émergence d'une macro-économie de la spécificité et de l'irréversibilité," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(1), pages 19-36.
- Baños-Caballero, Sonia & García-Teruel, Pedro J. & Martínez-Solano, Pedro, 2014. "Working capital management, corporate performance, and financial constraints," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 332-338.
- Naeem Ul Hassan & Malik Muhammad Imran & Muhammad Amjad & Mehboob Hussain, 2014. "Effects of Working Capital Management on Firm Performance: An Empirical Study of Non-financial listed Firms in Pakistan," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(6), pages 114-132, June.
- Weimin Wang & Shouyong Shi, 2006.
"The Variability of Velocity of Money in a Search Model,"
tecipa-190, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Weimin & Shi, Shouyong, 2006. "The variability of velocity of money in a search model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 537-571, April.
- Sonia Baños-Caballero & Pedro García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2012. "How does working capital management affect the profitability of Spanish SMEs?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 517-529, September.
- Reinhardt, Paul & Beyer, Dirk, 1996. "Does the time shape of inventory data hold clues on inventory behaviour," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 77-81, August.
- Döpke, Jörg & Langfeldt, Enno, 1997. "Abnehmende Bedeutung der Lagerinvestitionen für den Konjunkturverlauf?," Kiel Working Papers 815, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Anonymous or collective, 1998. "La demande des entreprises sur le marché des biens et le marché du travail," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 134(3), pages 1-19.
- Thapa, Priya Darshini Pun, 2013. "How does profitability get affected by working capital management in food and beverages industry?," MPRA Paper 50926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Steven M. Fazzari & Bruce C. Petersen, 1994. "Inventory (Dis)Investment, Internal Finance Fluctuations, and the Business Cycle," Macroeconomics 9401001, EconWPA.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Steven M. Fazzari & Bruce C. Petersen, 1995. "Three Financing Constraint Hypotheses and Inventory Investment: New Tests With Time and Sectoral Heterogeneity," Macroeconomics 9510001, EconWPA, revised 09 Oct 1995.