Inventory changes and the closing of macroeconometric models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fiorito, Riccardo, 1991. "Inventory Accounting and Profit Evaluation," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(4), pages 433-445, December.
- Humphreys, Brad R. & Maccini, Louis J. & Schuh, Scott, 2001.
"Input and output inventories,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 347-375, April.
- Brad R Humphreys & Louis J Maccini & Scott Schuh, 1997. "Input and Output Inventories," Economics Working Paper Archive 391, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Brad R Humphreys & Louis J Maccini & Scott Schuh, 2000. "Input and Output Inventories," Economics Working Paper Archive 426, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Louis J. Maccini & Scott Schuh, 1997. "Input and output inventories," Working Papers 97-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 1997.
- Blinder, Alan S & Maccini, Louis J, 1991.
"The Resurgence of Inventory Research: What Have We Learned?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 291-328.
- Alan S. Blinder & Louis J. Maccini, 1990. "The Resurgence of Inventory Research: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 3408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Alan Auerbach, 1976. "Inventory Behavior in Durable-Goods Manufacturing: The Target-Adjustment Model," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(2), pages 351-408.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Error Correction, Partial Adjustment and All That: An Expository Note," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 47(2), pages 119-129, May.
- Christiano, Lawrence J., 1988. "Why does inventory investment fluctuate so much?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 247-280.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cicinelli, Claudio & Cossio, Andrea & Nucci, Francesco & Ricchi, Ottavio & Tegami, Cristian, 2010. "The Italian Treasury Econometric Model (ITEM)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 125-133, January.
- Chikán, Attila & Kovács, Erzsébet & Matyusz, Zsolt & Sass, Magdolna & Vakhal, Péter, 2016. "Long-term trends in inventory investment in traditional market and post-socialist economies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PA), pages 14-23.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:81-82:y:2003:i:1:p:75-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.