Citations for "Globalization, Macroeconomic Performance, and Monetary Policy"
by Frederic S. Mishkin
- Janine Aron & Ronald Macdonald & John Muellbauer, 2014. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Developing and Emerging Markets: A Survey of Conceptual, Methodological and Policy Issues, and Selected Empirical Findings," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 101-143, January.
- Gani, Azmat & Clemes, Michael D., 2016. "Does the strength of the legal systems matter for trade in insurance and financial services?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 511-519.
- Saglio, Sophie & López-Villavicencio, Antonia, 2012. "Introducing price-setting behaviour in the Phillips Curve: the role of nonlinearities," MPRA Paper 46646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2011.
"The Small Open-Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence and Implied Inflation Dynamics,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 317-337, April.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2008. "The Small Open-Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence and Implied Inflation Dynamics," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-63, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2008. "The Small Open-Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence and Implied Inflation Dynamics," Economics working papers 2008-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Ho-Chuan Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012.
"Banking Market Structure, Liquidity Needs, and Industrial Growth Volatility,"
2012-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ho-Chuan (River) Huang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "Banking Market Structure, Liquidity Needs, and Industrial Growth Volatility," Working Papers 1206, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Lewis, John & Saleheen, Jumana, 2014. "Tailwinds from the East: how has the rising share of imports from emerging markets affected import prices?," Bank of England working papers 506, Bank of England.
- Milani, Fabio & Park, Sung Ho, 2015.
"The effects of globalization on macroeconomic dynamics in a trade-dependent economy: The case of Korea,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 292-305.
- Fabio Milani & Sung Ho Park, 2013. "The Effects of Globalization on Macroeconomic Dynamics in a Trade-Dependent Economy: the Case of Korea," Working Papers 141502, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Bloch, Laurence, 2012. "Product market regulation, trend inflation and inflation dynamics in the new Keynesian Phillips curve," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2058-2070.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Philip Rothman, 2013.
"Oil and U.S. GDP: A Real‐Time Out‐of‐Sample Examination,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(2-3), pages 449-463, 03.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Philip Rothman, 2011. "Oil and US GDP: A Real-Time out-of Sample Examination," Working Papers 0004, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Philip Rothman, 2010. "Oil and US GDP: A real-time out-of-sample examination," Working Paper 2010/18, Norges Bank.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem, 2010.
"Tracking U.S. inflation expectations with domestic and global indicators,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1340-1356, November.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2006. "Tracking U.S. Inflation Expectations with Domestic and Global Indicators," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0031, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Yeh, Chih-Chuan & Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Lin, Pei-Chien, 2013. "Financial structure on growth and volatility," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 391-400.
- Bruno Coric & Lena Malesevic Perovic & Vladimir Simic, 2015. "A Cross-Country Analysis of Monetary Policy Effects on Prices," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 65(5), pages 377-390, October.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Fang, WenShwo & Miller, Stephen M., 2014.
"Does financial development volatility affect industrial growth volatility?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 307-320.
- Ho-Chuan Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "Does Financial Development Volatility Affect Industrial Growth Volatility?," Working papers 2012-45, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ho-Chuan (River) Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2013. "Does Financial Development Volatility Affect Industrial Growth Volatility?," Working Papers 1302, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Sudhanshu Kumar & Naveen Srinivasan & Muthiah Ramachandran, 2012. "A time-varying parameter model of inflation in India," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 25-50, April.
- Dudley Cooke, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Trade Globalization," Working Papers 042010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Axel A Weber & Rafael Gerke & Andreas Worms, 2009. "Has the monetary transmission process in the euro area changed? Evidence vased on VAR estimates," BIS Working Papers 276, Bank for International Settlements.
- Arpita Chatterjee, 2014. "Globalization and Monetary Policy Comovement: Evidence from G-7 Countries," Discussion Papers 2014-19, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- David Carey, 2009. "Iceland: The Financial and Economic Crisis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 725, OECD Publishing.
- Heiner Mikosch, 2012. "Sticky Prices, Competition and the Phillips Curve," KOF Working papers 11-294, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2010. "Monetary Policy With Investment-Saving Imbalances," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 473-509, 07.
- Muhammad Naveed Tahir, 2011. "Inflation Targeting, Exchange Rate and Financial Globalization," Working Papers 1130, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Ronny Mazzocchi, 2013. "Intertemporal Coordination Failure and Monetary Policy," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/15, Department of Economics and Management.
- Muhammad Naveed Tahir, 2011. "Inflation Targeting, Exchange Rate and Financial Globalization," Working Papers halshs-00646601, HAL.
- Aron, Janine & Farrell, Greg & Muellbauer, John & Sinclair, Peter, 2010. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Monetary Policy in South Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 8153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.