Iceland: The Financial and Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Is the 2007 U.S. Sub-Prime Financial Crisis So Different? An International Historical Comparison,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(3), pages 291-299, September.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "Is the 2007 US Sub-prime Financial Crisis So Different? An International Historical Comparison," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 339-344, May.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2008.
"¿Es tan diferente la crisis financiera de sub-prime en EEUU? Una comparacion historica internacional
[“Is The 2007 U.S. Subprime Crisis So Different? An International Historical Comparison,”]," MPRA Paper 13656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "Is the 2007 U.S. Sub-Prime Financial Crisis So Different? An International Historical Comparison," NBER Working Papers 13761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2008. "Is the 2007 US Sub-Prime Financial Crisis So Different? An International Historical Comparison," Scholarly Articles 11129156, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2009.
"Globalization, Macroeconomic Performance, and Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(s1), pages 187-196, February.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2008. "Globalization, macroeconomic performance, and monetary policy," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2008. "Globalization, Macroeconomic Performance, and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 13948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea de Michelis, 2009. "Iceland: Challenging Times for Monetary and Fiscal Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 726, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1056928 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balteanu, Irina & Erce, Aitor, 2014. "Bank crises and sovereign defaults in emerging markets: exploring the links," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 184, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bruno Martorano, 2014. "Is it possible to adjust ‘with a human face’? Differences in fiscal consolidation strategies between Hungary and Iceland," Papers inwopa719, Innocenti Working Papers.
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-10-24 (Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2009-10-24 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2009-10-24 (Risk Management)
More about this item
Keywordsaccord de confirmation avec le FMI; banking crisis; credit-induced asset price boom; crise bancaire; crise financière; crise monétaire; currency crisis; deleveraging; envolée du cours des actions induite par le crédit; financial crisis; foreign exchange exposure; Iceland; IMF stand-by arrangement; international investment position; investment companies; Islande; macro-prudential supervision; micro-prudential supervision; position d’investissements internationaux; prudential supervision and regulation; réduction de l’effet de levier; sociétés d’investissement; surveillance et réglementation prudentielle; surveillance macro-prudentielle; surveillance micro-prudentielle;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:725-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.