How hard can it be? Inflation control around the world
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anand, Rahul & Prasad, Eswar S. & Zhang, Boyang, 2015.
"What measure of inflation should a developing country central bank target?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 102-116.
- Anand, Rahul & Prasad, Eswar & Zhang, Boyang, 2015. "What Measure of Inflation Should a Developing Country Central Bank Target?," IZA Discussion Papers 9219, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rahul Anand & Eswar S Prasad & Boyang Zhang, 2015. "What Measure of Inflation Should a Developing Country Central Bank Target?," IMF Working Papers 15/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Rahul Anand & Eswar Prasad & Boyang Zhang, 2015. "What Measure of Inflation Should a Developing Country Central Bank Target?," NBER Working Papers 21388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldursson, Fridrik Mar & Portes, Richard, 2013. "Gambling for resurrection in Iceland: the rise and fall of the banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Runchana Pongsaparn & Panda Ketruangroch & Dhanaporn Hirunwong, 2012. "Monetary Policy conduct in Review: The Appropriate Choice of Instruments," Working Papers 2012-05, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-08-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-08-31 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-08-31 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2008-08-31 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ice:wpaper:wp40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Central Bank of Iceland). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedgvis.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .