Price setting in turbulent times
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Simon & Walsh, Mark & Yates, Anthony, 2000. "Are UK Companies' Prices Sticky?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 425-446, July.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1985. "Small Menu Costs and Large Business Cycles: A Macroeconomic Model of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(2), pages 529-538.
- Saygın ŞAHİNÖZ & Bedr&idot;ye SARAÇOĞLU, 2008.
"Price-Setting Behavior In Turkish Industries: Evidence From Survey Data,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(4), pages 363-385.
- Saygin Sahinoz & Bedriye Saracoglu, 2008. "Price Setting Behavior in Turkish Industries: Evidence From Survey Data," Working Papers 2008/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Smets, Frank & Altissimo, Filippo, 2006. "Inflation persistence and price-setting behaviour in the euro area: a summary of the IPN evidence," Occasional Paper Series 46, European Central Bank.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1994. "On Sticky Prices: Academic Theories Meet the Real World," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy, pages 117-154 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keeney, Mary J. & Lawless, Martina & Murphy, Alan, 2010. "How Do Firms Set Prices? Survey Evidence from Ireland," Research Technical Papers 7/RT/10, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Klenow, Peter J. & Malin, Benjamin A., 2010. "Microeconomic Evidence on Price-Setting," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 6, pages 231-284 Elsevier.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 2006. "Intrinsic and Inherited Inflation Persistence," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(3), September.
- Mihai Copaciu & Florian Neagu & Horia Braun-Erdei, 2010. "Survey evidence on price-setting patterns of Romanian firms," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2-3), pages 235-247.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989. "Empirical studies of industries with market power," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057 Elsevier.
- Fabiani, Silvia & Loupias, Claire & Martins, Fernando & Sabbatini, Roberto (ed.), 2007. "Pricing Decisions in the Euro Area: How Firms Set Prices and Why," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195309287.
- Ágeir Daníelsson & Lúdvík Elíasson & Magnús F. Gudmundsson & Björn A. Hauksson & Ragnhildur Jónsdóttir & Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2006.
"QMM A Quarterly Macroeconomic Model of the Icelandic Economy,"
wp32, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Ásgeir Daníelsson & Magnús F. Gudmundsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Thorvardur T. Ólafsson & Ásgerdur Ó. Pétursdóttir & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Rósa Sveinsdóttir, 2009. "QMM. A Quarterly Macroeconomic Model of the Icelandic Economy," Economics wp41, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Ásgeir Daníelsson & Bjarni G. Einarsson & Magnús F. Guðmundsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Signý Sigmundardóttir & Jósef Sigurðarson & Rósa Sveinsdóttir, 2015. "QMM - A Quarterly Macroeconomic Model of the Icelandic Economy," Economics wp71, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- repec:taf:nzecpp:v:51:y:2017:i:3:p:217-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nbr:nberre:0126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filippo Altissimo & Michael Ehrmann & Frank Smets, 2006. "Inflation persistence and price-setting behaviour in the euro area – a summary of the IPN evidence," Occasional Paper Series 46, European Central Bank.
- Taylor, John B, 1980. "Aggregate Dynamics and Staggered Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Valdimar Sigurdsson & Nils Magne Larsen & Didrik Gunnarsson, 2010. "The behavioural economics of neutral and upward sloping demand curves in retailing," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(15), pages 2543-2558, September.
- Ali Choudhary & Thorlakur Karlsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "Survey Evidence on Customer Markets," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0916, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Apel, Mikael & Friberg, Richard & Hallsten, Kerstin, 2005.
"Microfoundations of Macroeconomic Price Adjustment: Survey Evidence from Swedish Firms,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 313-338, April.
- Apel, Mikael & Friberg, Richard & Hallsten, Kerstin, 2001. "Micro Foundations of Macroeconomic Price Adjustment: Survey Evidence from Swedish Firms," Working Paper Series 128, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Miles Parker, 2017.
"Price-setting behaviour in New Zealand,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(3), pages 217-236, September.
- Miles Parker, 2014. "Price-setting behaviour in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2014/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Stahl, Harald, 2005.
"Price setting in German manufacturing: new evidence from new survey data,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2005,43, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Stahl, Harald, 2005. "Price setting in German manufacturing: new evidence from new survey data," Working Paper Series 561, European Central Bank.
- Ben Hunt, 2006. "Simple efficient policy rules and inflation control in Iceland," Economics wp30_benhunt, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Simon Hall & Mark Walsh & Anthony Yates, 1997. "How do UK companies set prices?," Bank of England working papers 67, Bank of England.
- David Amirault & Carolyn Kwan & Gordon Wilkinson, 2006. "Survey of Price-Setting Behaviour of Canadian Companies," Staff Working Papers 06-35, Bank of Canada.
- Jósef Sigurdsson & Rannveig Sigurdardottir, 2011. "Evidence of Nominal Wage Rigidity and Wage Setting from Icelandic Microdata," Economics wp55, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Eytan Sheshinski & Yoram Weiss, 1977. "Inflation and Costs of Price Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 287-303.
- Aurelijus Dabušinskas & Martti Randveer, 2006. "Comparison of pricing behaviour of firms in the euro area and Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2006-08, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2006.
- Fabiani, Silvia & Gattulli, Angela & Sabbatini, Roberto, 2004.
"The pricing behaviour of Italian firms: new survey evidence on price stickiness,"
Working Paper Series
333, European Central Bank.
- Silvia Fabiani & Angela Gattulli & Roberto Sabbatini, 2004. "The pricing behaviour of Italian firms: new survey evidence on price stickiness," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 515, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2011-09-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HME-2011-09-16 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2011-09-16 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ice:wpaper:wp54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Central Bank of Iceland). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedgvis.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.