Report NEP-RMG-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Hui, 2009. "Extension of Spot Recovery Model for Gaussian Copula," MPRA Paper 17944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2009. "Off-Balance-Sheet Activities and the Shadow Banking System: An Application of the Hausman Test with Higher Moments Instruments," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp042009, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Pagès, H., 2009. "Bank incentives and optimal CDOs," Working papers 253, Banque de France.
- Bertrand Maillet & Jean-Philippe Médecin & Thierry Michel, 2009. "High Watermarks of Market Risks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2009. "Cyclical effects of bank capital requirements with imperfect credit markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5067, The World Bank.
- Alain Monfort., 2009. "Une modélisation séquentielle de la VaR," Working papers 250, Banque de France.
- Gregory James & Michail Karoglou, 2009. "Financial Liberalisation and Stock Market Volatility: The Case of Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 2009_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2009.
- David Carey, 2009. "Iceland: The Financial and Economic Crisis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 725, OECD Publishing.
- Stein, Jerome L., 2009. "A tale of two debt crises: a stochastic optimal control analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.