A Framework for Investigating Habits, “The Hand of the Past,” and Heterogeneity in Dynamic Brand Choice
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nanarpuzha, Rajesh, 2013. "Modeling Situational Factors in Variety Seeking Behaviour: An Extension of the Lightning Bolt Model," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-12-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Mohamed Lachaab & Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2006. "Modeling preference evolution in discrete choice models: A Bayesian state-space approach," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 57-81, March.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:32:y:2015:i:2:p:219-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wesley R. Hartmann & Harikesh S. Nair, 2010. "Retail Competition and the Dynamics of Demand for Tied Goods," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 366-386, 03-04.
- Morten Overgaard Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2010.
"Incomplete Cost Pass-Through Under Deep Habits,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(2), pages 317-332, April.
- Morten Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2007. "Incomplete Cost Pass-Through Under Deep Habits," NBER Working Papers 12961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morten Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2008. "Incomplete Cost Pass-Through Under Deep Habits," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/06, European University Institute.
- Ravn, Morten O & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2008. "Incomplete Cost Pass-Through Under Deep Habits," CEPR Discussion Papers 6674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- P. B. Seetharaman & Hai Che, 2009. "Price Competition in Markets with Consumer Variety Seeking," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 516-525, 05-06.
- Karthik K. Srinivasan & Hani S. Mahmassani, 2005. "A Dynamic Kernel Logit Model for the Analysis of Longitudinal Discrete Choice Data: Properties and Computational Assessment," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(2), pages 160-181, May.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:3:p:231-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Miguel Villas-Boas, 2004. "Consumer Learning, Brand Loyalty, and Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 134-145, December.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 1998. "Inertia and Variety Seeking in a Model of Brand-Purchase Timing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 253-270.
- Matthew Osborne, 2011. "Consumer learning, switching costs, and heterogeneity: A structural examination," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 25-70, March.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Lusk, Jayson, 2012. "Judging statistical models of individual decision making under risk using in- and out-of-sample criteria," MPRA Paper 38951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayanan, Sridhar & Manchanda, Puneet, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of Individual Level Casino Gambling Behavior," Research Papers 2003, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Baltas, George & Doyle, Peter, 2001. "Random utility models in marketing research: a survey," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 115-125, February.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Jayson L. Lusk, 2016. "What can multiple price lists really tell us about risk preferences?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 89-106, December.
- Sridhar Narayanan & Puneet Manchanda, 2012. "An empirical analysis of individual level casino gambling behavior," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 27-62, March.
- Richards, Timothy J., 2000. "The Impact Of Promotion And Advertising: A Latent Class Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1-17, December.
- José M. Labeaga & Mercedes Martos-Partal, 2007. "A Proposal to Distinguish State Dependence and Unobserved Heterogeneity in Binary Brand Choice Models," Working Papers 2007-02, FEDEA.
- González-Benito, Óscar, 2004. "Random effects choice models: seeking latent predisposition segments in the context of retail store format selection," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 167-177, April.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Amit Pazgal, 1995. "History Dependent Brand Switching: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 1146, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:3:p:508-523 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurizio Canavari & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Jayson L. Lusk & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr., 2018.
"How to run an experimental auction: A review of recent advances,"
2018-5, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Canavari, Maurizio & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo, 2018. "How to run an experimental auction: A review of recent advances," MPRA Paper 89715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:281-292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kiron Chatterjee, 2011. "Modelling the dynamics of bus use in a changing travel environment using panel data," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 487-509, May.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Antonio Ladrón de Guevara-Martínez, 2009. "A state-dependent model of hybrid behavior with rational consumers in the attribute space," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(3), pages 347-383, September.
- Brett R. Gordon & Baohong Sun, 2015. "A Dynamic Model of Rational Addiction: Evaluating Cigarette Taxes," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 452-470, May.
- P. B. Seetharaman, 2004. "Modeling Multiple Sources of State Dependence in Random Utility Models: A Distributed Lag Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 263-271, April.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 1999. "Variety Seeking, Purchase Timing, and the "Lightning Bolt" Brand Choice Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 486-498, April.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Crespi, John M. & McFadden, Brandon R. & Cherry, J. Bradley C. & Martin, Laura & Bruce, Amanda, 2016. "Neural antecedents of a random utility model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PA), pages 93-103.