Standardization Policy and International Trade
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Essaji Azim, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Standards and Protection," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Vitor Trindade & Johannes Moenius, 2007. "Networks, Standards and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers 0705, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:25:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michał, 2014.
"International standards and international trade: Empirical evidence from ISO 9000 diffusion,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 70-82.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michał Grajek, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," NBER Chapters,in: Standards, Patents and Innovations National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michal Grajek, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 18132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanne Fricke & Geoffrey Chapman, 2017. "The Role of Standards in North-South Trade: The Case of Agricultural Exports from Sub-Saharan African Countries to the EU," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Iwasa, Kazumichi & Kikuchi, Toru, 2007. "Indirect Network Effects, Trade Liberalization, and Excess Standardization," MPRA Paper 4399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kemppainen, Kari, 2008. "Integrating European retail payment systems : some economics of SEPA," Research Discussion Papers 22/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Witold Czubala & Ben Shepherd & John S. Wilson, 2009. "Help or Hindrance? The Impact of Harmonised Standards on African Exports †," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(5), pages 711-744, November.
- Toru Kikuchi & Chiharu Kobayashi, 2007. "Network Effects and the Impact of Trade Liberalization," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(4), pages 1-7.
- Takatsuka, Hajime & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2012. "Trade liberalization and welfare: Differentiated-good versus homogeneous-good markets," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 308-325.
- Arjen Van Witteloostuijn & Marcus Dejardin & Julie Hermans & Dendi Ramdani, & Johanna Vanderstraeten & Jacqueline Brassey & Hendrik Slabbinck, 2015. "Fitting entrepreneurial, firm-level and environmental contingencies for better performance," Post-Print halshs-01379907, HAL.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Stefan P.T. Groot & Faroek Lazrak, 2007. "The Transaction Costs Perspective on Standards as a Source of Trade and Productivity Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-090/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Walz, Uwe & Woeckener, Bernd, 2003. "Compatibility Decisions, Endogenous Installed Home Bases and the Third-Market Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kareem, Fatima Olanike & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2016. "Protecting Health or Protecting Imports? Evidence from EU Non-Tariff Barriers," Discussion Papers 241267, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Hagemejer, Jan & Michalek, Jan, 2006. "Standardization union effects: the case of EU enlargement," MPRA Paper 22989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toru Kikuchi & Kazumichi Iwasa, 2007. "Indirect Network Effects and Trade Patterns," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(24), pages 1-9.
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Cecilia Vergari & Ana Mauleon, 2008.
"Market integration in network industries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 12(25), pages 1-7.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent & VERGARI, Cecilia, 2008. "Market integration in network industries," CORE Discussion Papers 2008025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent & VERGARI, Cecilia, 2009. "Market integration in network industries," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ana, MAULEON & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH & Cecilia, VERGARI, 2008. "Market integration and network industries," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008018, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Costinot, Arnaud, 2008.
"A comparative institutional analysis of agreements on product standards,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 197-213, May.
- Costinot, Arnaud, 2008. "A Comparative Institutional Analysis of Agreements on Product Standards," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt09f6660d, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:24:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:185-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kazumichi Iwasa & Toru Kikuchi, 2009.
"Indirect network effects and the impact of trade liberalization: A note,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 541-552.
- Kazumichi, Iwasa & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Indirect Network Effects and the Impact of Trade Liberalization: A Note," MPRA Paper 8662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2002. "Economic development, competition policy, and the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2917, The World Bank.
- Oz Shy, 2011. "A Short Survey of Network Economics," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(2), pages 119-149, March.
- Toivanen, Otto, 2004. "Choosing Standards," Discussion Papers 937, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Giovanni Maggi, 2003.
"International agreements on product standard: an incomplete contracting theory,"
NBER Working Papers
9533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Giovanni Maggi, 2003. "International agreements on product standards: an incomplete-contracting theory," Working Papers 229, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Klimenko, Mikhail M., 2009. "Policies and international trade agreements on technical compatibility for industries with network externalities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 151-166, April.
- Christopher Findlay, 2001. "Old Issues in New Regionalism," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 311, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michal Grajek, 2009. "ISO 9000: New form of protectionism or common language in international trade?," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-09-006, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Toulemonde, Eric, 2013. "A welfare analysis of the principle of mutual recognition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-16.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikhail Klimenko & Kamal Saggi, 2004. "Technical Compatibility and the Mode of Foreign Entry under Network Externalities," Working Papers 04-05, NET Institute, revised Oct 2004.
- Iwasa, Kazumichi & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Software Provision and the Impact of Market Integration: A Note," MPRA Paper 9315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2005. "New technology and labour Markets: Entrants, outsourcing and matching," MPRA Paper 24620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baquero, Maria & Kuroda, Toshifumi, 2015. "Analysis of the role of international network effects on the diffusion of second and third generation mobile communication networks," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127126, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ederington,Josh & Ruta,Michele, 2016. "Non-tariff measures and the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7661, The World Bank.