Indirect Network Effects and Trade Patterns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gandal, Neil & Shy, Oz, 2001. "Standardization policy and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 363-383, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Cecilia Vergari & Ana Mauleon, 2008.
"Market integration in network industries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 12(25), pages 1-7.
- Ana, MAULEON & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH & Cecilia, VERGARI, 2008. "Market integration and network industries," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008018, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent & VERGARI, Cecilia, 2009. "Market integration in network industries," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent & VERGARI, Cecilia, 2008. "Market integration in network industries," CORE Discussion Papers 2008025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07f10012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.