University-industry knowledge and technology transfer in Switzerland: What university scientists think about co-operation with private enterprises
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:isv:jouijm:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:77-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina & Sánchez García, José Luís & Ribeiro-Soriano, D. Enrique, 2015. "University–industry partnerships for the provision of R&D services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1407-1413.
- Roberto Iorio & Sandrine Labory & Francesco Rentocchini, 2014. "Academics’ Motivations and Depth and Breadth of Knowledge Transfer Activities," Working Papers 1401, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Bastien Bernela & Rachel Levy, 2017.
"Collaboration networks within a French cluster: Do partners really interact with each other?,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(1), pages 115-138, March.
- Bastien Bernela & Rachel Lévy, 2017. "Collaboration networks within a French cluster: Do partners really interact with each other?," Post-Print hal-01525808, HAL.
- Alessandro Muscio & Andrea Pozzali, 2013. "The effects of cognitive distance in university-industry collaborations: some evidence from Italian universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 486-508, August.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1458-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward M. Bergman, 2010. "Knowledge links between European universities and firms: A review," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 311-333, June.
- Leonid Gitelman & Mikhail Kozhevnikov, 2017. "Management Consulting for Technological Modernization and Industry of the Future," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 204-215.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:94-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rentocchini, Francesco & D'Este, Pablo & Manjarrés-Henríquez, Liney & Grimaldi, Rosa, 2014. "The relationship between academic consulting and research performance: Evidence from five Spanish universities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 70-83.
- Edward Bergman, 2011. "Marshall's Dilemma: Intangible Assets and European Universities," ERSA conference papers ersa10p363, European Regional Science Association.
- Joaquín Azagra-Caro, 2014. "Determinants of national patent ownership by public research organisations and universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 898-914, December.
- Llopis,Óscar & Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M., 2015.
"Who do you care about? Scientists’ personality traits and perceived beneficiary impact,"
INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series
201503, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 12 Jan 2018.
- Oscar LLOPIS & Joaquin AZAGRA-CARO, 2015. "Who do you care about? Scientists’ personality traits and perceived beneficiary impact," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-29, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- de Leeuw, Tim & Lokshin, Boris & Duysters, Geert, 2014. "Returns to alliance portfolio diversity: The relative effects of partner diversity on firm's innovative performance and productivity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1839-1849.
- Benedetto Lepori & Ivan Ureta & Siegfried Alberton, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015 Switzerland," JRC Working Papers JRC101238, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2010. "A three-stage model of the Academy-Industry linking process: the perspective of both agents," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- René Belderbos & Martin Carree & Boris Lokshin & Juan Fernández Sastre, 2015.
"Inter-temporal patterns of R&D collaboration and innovative performance,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 123-137, February.
- Belderbos R.A. & Carree M.A. & Lokshin B. & Fernandez J., 2015. "Inter-temporal patterns of R&D collaboration and innovative performance," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Patrick Lehnert & Curdin Pfister & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017. "Firms' Changes in R&D Personnel After the Introduction of Universities of Applied Sciences in Switzerland," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0141, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Sep 2018.
- Ho, Yuen-Ping & Ruan, Yi & Hang, Chang-Chieh & Wong, Poh-Kam, 2016. "Technology upgrading of Small-and-Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) through a manpower secondment strategy â€“ A mixed-methods study of Singapore's T-Up program," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 57, pages 21-29.
- Bolli, Thomas & Somogyi, Frank, 2011. "Do competitively acquired funds induce universities to increase productivity?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 136-147, February.
- Muscio, Alessandro & Quaglione, Davide & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2013. "Does government funding complement or substitute private research funding to universities?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 63-75.
- Berna Beyhan & M. Teoman Pamukçu & Erkan Erdil, 2011. "Individual and Organizational Aspects of University-Industry Relations in Nanotechnology: The Turkish Case," STPS Working Papers 1106, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2011.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Luca Secondi & Enza Setteducati & Alessio Ancaiani, 2014. "Participation and commitment in third-party research funding: evidence from Italian Universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 169-198, April.
- Victoria Galán-Muros & Peter Sijde & Peter Groenewegen & Thomas Baaken, 2017. "Nurture over nature: How do European universities support their collaboration with business?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 184-205, February.
- Paolo Calvosa, 2014. "L’evoluzione del ruolo degli uffici di trasferimento tecnologico delle università italiane e l’impatto sul territorio: il caso del Politecnico di Milano," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 81-110.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1243-:d:141871 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1263-:d:142146 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2012. "Best channels of academia–industry interaction for long-term benefit," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1666-1682.
- Ivan Mihajlovic & Marijana Ljubenović & Tamara Čolić Milosavljević, 2016. "Entrepreneurial University as Contemporary Paradigm of 21st Century," Volume of Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking in the 21st century III, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Carmen MerchÃ¡n-HernÃ¡ndez & Oihana Valmaseda-Andia & Manuel FernÃ¡ndez-Esquinas, 2015. "The challenges of connecting science-industry in peripheral regions: researchers' attitudes and organizational and institutional features as determinants," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(12), pages 2600-2620, December.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:199-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markus A. Kirchberger & Larissa Pohl, 2016. "Technology commercialization: a literature review of success factors and antecedents across different contexts," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 1077-1112, October.