Citations for "Intermediation and the equilibrium allocation of investment capital : Implications for economic development"
by Boyd, John H. & Smith, Bruce D.
- Jan Zabojnik, 2008.
"Costly External Finance and Investment Efficiency in a Market Equilibrium Model,"
1160, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ján Zábojník, 2009. "Costly External Finance And Investment Efficiency In A Market Equilibrium Model," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 639-652, October.
- Silvia Gómez Soler, 2012. "Organized Crime, Foreign Investment and Economic Growth," REVISTA ECONOMÍA & REGIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR, December.
- Arjana Brezigar-Masten & Fabrizio Coricelli & Igor Masten, 2008.
"Non-linear growth effects of financial development: Does financial integration matter?,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Masten, Arjana Brezigar & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Masten, Igor, 2008. "Non-linear growth effects of financial development: Does financial integration matter?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 295-313, March.
- Alessandro Giovannini & Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti, 2013.
"Financial markets, Banks, and Growth : disentangling the links,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2013-23, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Alessandro Giovannini & Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti, 2013. "Financial Markets, Banks, and Growth : Disentangling the links," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 105-147.
- Alessandro Giovannini & Maurizio Iacopetta & Raoul Minetti, 2013. "Financial Markets Banks and Growth: Disentangling the Links," Sciences Po publications 2013-13, Sciences Po.
- Harms, Philipp & Méon, Pierre-Guillaume, 2011.
"An FDI is an FDI is an FDI? The growth effects of greenfield investment and mergers and acquisitions in developing countries,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011
38, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Philipp Harms & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2011. "An FDI is an FDI is an FDI? The growth effects of greenfield investment and mergers and acquisitions in developing countries," Working Papers 11.10, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Tobias Broer, 2004. "Emerging Market Lending: Is Moral Hazard Endogenous?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 273, Central Bank of Chile.
- Cheng, Xiaogiang & Degryse, Hans, 2007. "The impact of banks and non-bank financial institutions on local economic growth in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Abbas, Faisal & Anis, Omri, 2015. "Does foreign direct investment impede environmental quality in high-, middle-, and low-income countries?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 275-287.
- Morales, Mar a F., 2003.
"Financial Intermediation In A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 363-393, June.
- Maria Fuensanta Morales, 2000. "Financial Intermediation in a Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0914, Econometric Society.
- Maria Fuensanta Morales, 2001. "Financial Intermediation in a Model of Growth through Creative Destruction," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 487.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Hsinrong P. WEI, 2014. "Does Financial Openness Affect Economic Growth in Asian Economies? A Case Study in Selected Asian Economies, 1980-2010," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 253-301, December.
- Stavarek, Daniel & Repkova, Iveta & Gajdosova, Katarina, 2011. "Theory of financial integration and achievements in the European Union," MPRA Paper 34393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Folorunso S. Ayadi, 2010. "Sectoral analysis of Foreign Direct Investment and economic growth in Nigeria," International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 327-340.
- Cheng, X. & Degryse, H.A., 2006.
"The Impact of Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China,"
2006-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Xiaoqiang Cheng & Hans Degryse, 2010. "The Impact of Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 179-199, June.
- Xiaoqiang Cheng & Hans Degryse, 2006. "The Impact of Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China," LICOS Discussion Papers 17106, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Li, Yarui & Woodard, Joshua D. & Leatham, David J., 2013. "Causality among Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: A Directed Acyclic Graph Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(04), November.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Samia Nasreen & Talat Afza, 2014.
"Environmental Consequences of Economic Growth and Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Panel Data Analysis,"
Bulletin of Energy Economics (BEE),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(2), pages 14-27, June.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Samia, Nasreen & Talat, Afza, 2011. "Environmental consequences of economic growth and foreign direct investment: evidence from panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 32547, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Aug 2011.
- Levine, Ross, 2005.
"Finance and Growth: Theory and Evidence,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 865-934
- Almeida, Heitor & Wolfenzon, Daniel, 2005. "The effect of external finance on the equilibrium allocation of capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 133-164, January.
- Elena Ketteni & Constantina Kottaridi & Theofanis Mamuneas, 2015. "Information and communication technology and foreign direct investment: interactions and contributions to economic growth," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1525-1539, June.
- Edward Simpson Prescott, 1997. "Group lending and financial intermediation: an example," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 23-48.
- Duasa, Jarita & Kassim, Salina, 2008. "Hot money and economic performance: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 12470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Multinational Corporations, Foreign Investment, and Royalties and License Fees: Effects on Host-Country Total Factor Productivity," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 28, pages 6-31, December.
- Paul S. Willen, 2004. "Incomplete markets and trade," Working Papers 04-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Monnet Gbakou & Mustapha Sadni Jallab & René Sandretto, 2008.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Macroeconomic Instability And Economic Growth in MENA Countries,"
- Mustapha Sadni Jallab & Monnet Benoît Patrick Gbakou & René Sandretto, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Macroeconomic Instability And Economic Growth in MENA Countries," Working Papers 0817, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Wei, Hsinrong P., 2014. "Does Financial Openness Affect Economic Growth in Asian Economies? A Case Study in Selected Asian Economies, 1980-2010," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 254-301.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Chowdhury, Abdur R., 2005. "Does Financial Openness Promote Economic Integration? Some Evidence from Europe and the CIS," Working Paper Series RP2005/74, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- J. Benson Durham, 2003. "Foreign portfolio investment, foreign bank lending, and economic growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 757, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:hhs:bofitp:2007_022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lena Malešević-Perović & Vladimir Šimić & Vinko Muštra, 2013. "Investigating the Influence of Economic and Socio-Political Openness on Growth," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(3), pages 35-59, December.
- Plehn-Dujowich, Jose M., 2009. "Endogenous growth and adverse selection in entrepreneurship," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1419-1436, July.
- Hali J. Edison & Ross Levine & Luca Ricci & Torsten Slok, 2002.
"International Financial Integration and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
9164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edison, Hali J. & Levine, Ross & Ricci, Luca & Slok, Torsten, 2002. "International financial integration and economic growth," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 749-776, November.
- Torsten M Sloek & Hali J Edison & Luca A Ricci & Ross Levine, 2002. "International Financial Integration and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 02/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Xu Bin, 1998. "Costly Monitoring in Financial Markets and Capital Outflow Restrictions," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 117-136.
- John H. Boyd & Bruce D. Smith, 1996.
"The use of debt and equity in optimal financial contracts,"
537, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Boyd, John H. & Smith, Bruce D., 1999. "The Use of Debt and Equity in Optimal Financial Contracts," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 270-316, October.
- Belloumi, Mounir, 2014. "The relationship between trade, FDI and economic growth in Tunisia: An application of the autoregressive distributed lag model," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 269-287.
- Aurangzeb Zeb & Thanasis Stengos, 2013. "The Role of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in a Dualistic Growth Framework: An Application of Smooth Coefficient Semi-parametric Approach," Working Paper Series 55_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ma, Chien-Hui & Smith, Bruce D., 1996. "Credit market imperfections and economic development: Theory and evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 351-387, March.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2008. "Finance, financial sector policies, and long-run growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4469, The World Bank.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chen, Mei-Ping & Chang, Chi-Hung, 2014. "Industry co-movement and cross-listing: Do home country factors matter?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 96-110.
- Silvio Contessi & Ariel Weinberger, 2009. "Foreign direct investment, productivity, and country growth: an overview," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 61-78.
- Almeida, Heitor & Wolfenzon, Daniel, 2006. "Should business groups be dismantled? The equilibrium costs of efficient internal capital markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 99-144, January.
- Persons, John C., 1997. "Liars Never Prosper? How Management Misrepresentation Reduces Monitoring Costs," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 269-306, October.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Donghyun Park, 2015. "Financial Development and Output Growth in Developing Asia and Latin America: A Comparative Sectoral Analysis," NBER Working Papers 20917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Winston T. & Chiang, Chung-Yean, 2011. "The impacts of country characteristics upon the value of information technology as measured by productive efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 13-33, July.
- Ahmed, Abdullahi D. & Mmolainyane, Kelesego K., 2014. "Financial integration, capital market development and economic performance: Empirical evidence from Botswana," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-14.