Citations for "A nonlinear general equilibrium model of the term structure of interest rates"
by Longstaff, Francis A.
- Peng Cheng & Olivier Scaillet, 2002.
"Linear-Quadratic Jump-Diffusion Modeling with Application to Stochastic Volatility,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp67, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Olivier Scaillet., 2003. "Linear-Quadratic Jump-Diffusion Modelling with Application to Stochastic Volatility," THEMA Working Papers 2003-29, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Al-Zoubi, Haitham A., 2009. "Short-term spot rate models with nonparametric deterministic drift," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 731-747, August.
- Markus Leippold & Liuren Wu, 1999. "The Potential Approach to Bond and Currency Pricing," Finance 9903004, EconWPA.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2004. "General equilibrium real and nominal interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1569-1595, July.
- Andrew Ang & Jean Boivin & Sen Dong & Rudy Loo-Kung, 2011.
"Monetary Policy Shifts and the Term Structure,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(2), pages 429-457.
- Ahn, Dong-Hyun & Dittmar, Robert F. & Gallant, A. Ronald & Gao, Bin, 2003. "Purebred or hybrid?: Reproducing the volatility in term structure dynamics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 147-180.
- Gibson, Rajna & Lhabitant, Francois-Serge & Talay, Denis, 2010. "Modeling the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A Review of the Literature," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 5(1–2), pages 1-156, December.
- Dai, Qiang & Singleton, Kenneth J., 2003. "Fixed-income pricing," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 20, pages 1207-1246 Elsevier.
- Jan Baldeaux & Man Chung Fung & Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen, 2014. "A Hybrid Model for Pricing and Hedging of Long Dated Bonds," Research Paper Series 343, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Franco Parisi, 1998. "Tasas de Interés Nominal de Corto Plazo en Chile: Una Comparación Empírica de sus Modelos," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 35(105), pages 161-182.
- Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou & James Proudman & John Spicer, 2000. "Persistence and volatility in short-term interest rates," Bank of England working papers 116, Bank of England.
- Episcopos, Athanasios, 2000. "Further evidence on alternative continuous time models of the short-term interest rate," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 199-212, June.
- Si Cheng & Michael R. Tehranchi, 2015. "Polynomial term structure models," Papers 1504.03238, arXiv.org.
- Boero, G. & Torricelli, C., 1996. "A comparative evaluation of alternative models of the term structure of interest rates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 205-223, August.
- repec:wyi:journl:002109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raj, Mahendra & Sim, Ah Boon & Thurston, David C., 1997. "A generalized method of moments comparison of the cox-ingersoll-ross and heath-jarrow-morton models," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 169-192.
- A. Mele, 2000.
"Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-39, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Antonio Mele, 2003. "Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 679-716, July.
- Antonio Mele, 2002. "Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate," Working Papers 460, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Madan, Dilip, 2000. "Spanning and derivative-security valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 205-238, February.
- Christopher F. Baum & Olin Liu, 1994. "An Alternative Strategy for Estimation of a Nonlinear Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 275., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Huang, Roger D. & Lin, Charles S. Y., 1996. "An analysis of nonlinearities in term premiums and forward rates," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 347-368, December.
- Inci, Ahmet Can, 2007. "US-Swiss term structures and exchange rate dynamics," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 270-288.
- Jiang, George & Yan, Shu, 2009. "Linear-quadratic term structure models - Toward the understanding of jumps in interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 473-485, March.
- Isaenko, Sergei, 2008. "The term structure of interest rates in a pure exchange economy where investors have heterogeneous recursive preferences," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 457-481, August.
- Vetzal, Kenneth R., 1997. "Stochastic volatility, movements in short term interest rates, and bond option values," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 169-196, February.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Sufana, Razvan, 2011. "Discrete time Wishart term structure models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 815-824, June.
- Vadim Khramov, 2013. "Estimating Parameters of Short-Term Real Interest Rate Models," IMF Working Papers 13/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Berardi, Andrea, 1995. "Estimating the Cox, ingersoll and Ross model of the term structure: a multivariate approach," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 51-74, March.
- Zura Kakushadze, 2015. "Coping with Negative Short-Rates," Papers 1502.06074, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Munk, Claus, 2002. "Price bounds on bond options, swaptions, caps, and floors assuming only nonnegative interest rates," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 335-347.