Citations for "Finance, control and profitability: the influence of German banks"
by Chirinko, Robert S. & Elston, Julie Ann
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Matthaios D., 2008.
"Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-136, April.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Matthaios, 2005. "Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability," MPRA Paper 32026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Matthaios D. Delis, 2005. "Bank-Specific, Industry-Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants of Bank Profitability," Working Papers 25, Bank of Greece.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2012. "The role of the elasticity of substitution in economic growth: A cross-country investigation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 682-694.
- Timothy Guinnane, 2001.
"Delegated Monitors, Large and Small: The Development of Germany’s Banking System, 1800-1914,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
565, CESifo Group Munich.
- Timothy W. Guinnane, 2001. "Delegated Monitors, Large and Small: The Development of Germany's Banking System, 1800-1914," Working Papers 835, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Julie Ann Elston, 2004.
"Finance, Control, And Profitability: The Influence Of German Banks,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-26, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Elston, Julie Ann, 2006. "Finance, control and profitability: the influence of German banks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 69-88, January.
- Robert Chirinko & Julie Ann Elston, 2003. "Finance, Control, and Profitability: The Influence of German Banks," Emory Economics 0304, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Robert S. Chirinko & Julie Ann Elston, 2003. "Finance, Control, and Profitability: The Influence of German Banks," CESifo Working Paper Series 1073, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexander Karaivanov & Sonia Ruano & Jesús Saurina & Robert Townsend, 2010.
"No bank, one bank, several banks: does it matter for investment?,"
1003, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Sonia Ruano & Robert M. Townsend & Jesus Saurina & Alexander Karaivanov, 2010. "No Bank, One Bank, Several Banks: Does It Matter for Investment?," 2010 Meeting Papers 669, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fuss, Catherine & Vermeulen, Philip, 2006.
"The response of firms‘ investment and financing to adverse cash flow shocks: the role of bank relationships,"
Working Paper Series
0658, European Central Bank.
- Catherine Fuss & Philip Vermeulen, 2006. "The response of firms\u2019 investment and financing to adverse cash flow shocks : the role of bank relationships," Working Paper Research 87, National Bank of Belgium.
- Edwards, Jeremy S S & Weichenrieder, Alfons J, 2009.
"Control Rights, Pyramids, and the Measurement of Ownership Concentration,"
13830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edwards, Jeremy S.S. & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2009. "Control rights, pyramids, and the measurement of ownership concentration," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 489-508, October.
- Jeremy S.S. Edwards & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2009. "Control Rights, Pyramids, and the Measurement of Ownership Concentration," Post-Print hal-00701897, HAL.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Buchwald, Achim & Peters, Heiko, 2011. "Outside board memberships of CEOs: Expertise or entrenchment?," DICE Discussion Papers 26, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Barucci, Emilio & Mattesini, Fabrizio, 2008.
"Bank shareholding and lending: Complementarity or substitution? Some evidence from a panel of large Italian firms,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2237-2247, October.
- Emilio Barucci & Fabrizio Mattesini, 2008. "Bank shareholding and lending: complementarity or substitution? Some evidence from a panel of large Italian firms!," CEIS Research Paper 118, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Rabah Amir & Michael Troege, 2011. "On the effects of banks’ equity ownership on credit markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, February.
- António Pedro Soares Pinto & Mário Gomes Augusto & Pedro M. Gama, 2010. "Bank Relationships And Corporate Governance: A Survey Of The Literature From The Perspective Of Smes," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 65-85.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Peters, Heiko, 2007. "Personelle Unternehmensverflechtung und Vorstandsgehälter," IÖB-Diskussionspapiere 6/07, University of Münster, Institute for Economic Education.
- Randall S. Kroszner & Philip E. Strahan, 1999. "Bankers on Boards: Monitoring, Conflicts of Interest, and Lender Liability," NBER Working Papers 7319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Krishnan, Shagun, 2006.
"Reforms, Entry and Productivity: Some Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Shubhashis Gangopadhyay & Shagun Krishnan, 2006. "Reforms, Entry and Productivity: Some Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 822, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Maug, Ernst & Dittmann, Ingolf & Schneider, Christoph, 2009.
"Bankers and the performance of German firms
[Bankers on the boards of German firms : what they do, what they are worth, and why they are (still) there]," Papers 07-40, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Elston, Julie Ann & Yang, J. Jimmy, 2010. "Venture capital, ownership structure, accounting standards and IPO underpricing: Evidence from Germany," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 517-536, November.
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2010.
"Long-Lasting Bank Relationships and Growth of Firms,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3106, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "Long-lasting bank relationships and growth of firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 977-1007, May.
- Sumit Majumdar & Kunal Sen, 2010. "Corporate borrowing and profitability in India," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 33-45.
- Andreani, Ettore & Dummann, Kathrin & Neuberger, Doris, 2009. "Composition of supervisory boards in Germany: Inside or outside control of banks?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 103, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.