Citations for "Emotional arousal as a source of bounded rationality"
by Kaufman, Bruce E.
- Roberta Patalano, 2010. "Understanding economic change: the impact of emotion," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 270-287, September.
- Hanoch, Yaniv, 2002. ""Neither an angel nor an ant": Emotion as an aid to bounded rationality," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-25, February.
- John P. Papay & Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett, 2011. "How Performance Information Affects Human-Capital Investment Decisions: The Impact of Test-Score Labels on Educational Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 17120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Hermalin & Alice Isen, 2008. "A model of the effect of affect on economic decision making," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 17-40, March.
- Shu, Hui-Chu, 2010. "Investor mood and financial markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 267-282, November.
- Hamlin, Alan & Jennings, Colin, 2007.
"Leadership and conflict,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 49-68, September.
- Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J., 2009. "Understanding the use of non-compensatory decision rules in discrete choice experiments: The role of emotions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2316-2326, June.
- Dickinson, David L. & Masclet, David, 2015.
"Emotion venting and punishment in public good experiments,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 55-67.
- David L. Dickinson & David Masclet, 2014. "Emotion Venting and Punishment in Public Good Experiments," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201414, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Brzezicka Justyna & Wisniewski Radosław, 2014. "Price Bubble In The Real Estate Market - Behavioral Aspects," Real Estate Management and Valuation, De Gruyter Open, vol. 22(1), pages 14, March.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00340459 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin E. Hermalin and Alice M. Isen., 1999.
"The Effect of Affect on Economic and Strategic Decision Making,"
Economics Working Papers
E99-270, University of California at Berkeley.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Alice M. Isen, 2000. "The Effect of Affect on Economic and Strategic Decision Making," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1136, Econometric Society.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Isen, Alice M., 1999. "The Effect of Affect and Economic and Strategic Decision Making," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4fn1b57s, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Alice M. Isen, 2000. "The Effect of Affect on Economic and Strategic Decision Making," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 9912001, EconWPA.
- Kaufman, Bruce E., 2003. "The organization of economic activity: insights from the institutional theory of John R. Commons," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 71-96, September.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2008.
"A Behavioral Laffer Curve: Emergence of a Social Norm of Fairness in a Real Effort Experiment,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Lévy-Garboua, Louis & Masclet, David & Montmarquette, Claude, 2009. "A behavioral Laffer curve: Emergence of a social norm of fairness in a real effort experiment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 147-161, April.
- Leonard Daniel & Long Ngo Van, 2012.
"IS EMULATION GOOD FOR YOU? THE UPs AND DOWNs OF RIVALRY,"
Global Journal of Economics (GJE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 1250003-1-1.
- Daniel Léonard & Ngo Van Long, 2008. "Is Emulation Good for You? The Ups and Downs of Rivalry," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-02, CIRANO.
- Hanoch, Yaniv, 2002. "The effects of emotions on bounded rationality: a comment on Kaufman," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 131-135, September.
- Daniel Léonard & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2006. "A Simple Model of Performance-enhancing Goals," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-22, CIRANO.
- Menzel, Susanne, 2013. "Are emotions to blame? — The impact of non-analytical information processing on decision-making and implications for fostering sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 71-78.
- Muramatsu, Roberta & Hanoch, Yaniv, 2005. "Emotions as a mechanism for boundedly rational agents: The fast and frugal way," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 201-221, April.
- León, Carmelo J. & Araña, Jorge E. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Riera, Pere, 2014. "Heterogeneity and emotions in the valuation of non-use damages caused by oil spills," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 129-139.
- Altman, Morris, 2014. "Insights from behavioral economics on how labor markets work," Working Paper Series 3466, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Rayenda Khresna Brahmana & Chee-Wooi Hooy & Zamri Ahmad, 2014. "Moon Phase as the Cause of Monday Irrationality: Case of Asean Day of the Week Anomaly," Manager Journal, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 4(1), pages 51-65.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010.
"Los mercados de opinión pública
[The markets of public opinion]," MPRA Paper 20161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yakov Ben-Haim, 2007. "Info-Gap Robust-Satisficing and the Probability of Survival," DNB Working Papers 138, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J., 2008. "Do emotions matter? Coherent preferences under anchoring and emotional effects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 700-711, July.
- Ariel Eggrickx & Agnès Mazars-Chapelon, 2007. "Performance, Emotions Et Bureaucratie," Post-Print halshs-00543087, HAL.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Economics and Rationality of organizations: an approach to the work of Herbert A. Simon," MPRA Paper 21811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Cordes, 2008. "A potential limit on competition," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 127-144, August.
- Jeannette Brosig & Joachim Weimann & Chun-Lei Yang, 2003. "The Hot Versus Cold Effect in a Simple Bargaining Experiment," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 75-90, June.