Citations for "Emotional arousal as a source of bounded rationality"
by Kaufman, Bruce E.
- Leonard Daniel & Long Ngo Van, 2012.
"IS EMULATION GOOD FOR YOU? THE UPs AND DOWNs OF RIVALRY,"
Global Journal of Economics (GJE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 1-21.
- Daniel Léonard & Ngo Van Long, 2008. "Is Emulation Good for You? The Ups and Downs of Rivalry," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-02, CIRANO.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00340459 is not listed on IDEAS
- León, Carmelo J. & Araña, Jorge E. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Riera, Pere, 2014. "Heterogeneity and emotions in the valuation of non-use damages caused by oil spills," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 129-139.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2008.
"A Behavioral Laffer Curve: Emergence of a Social Norm of Fairness in a Real Effort Experiment,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Lévy-Garboua, Louis & Masclet, David & Montmarquette, Claude, 2009. "A behavioral Laffer curve: Emergence of a social norm of fairness in a real effort experiment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 147-161, April.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2009. "A Behavioral Laffer Curve: Emergence of a Social Norm of Fairness in a Real Effort Experiment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00350260, HAL.
- David L. Dickinson & David Masclet, 2014.
"Emotion Venting and Punishment in Public Good Experiments,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
201414, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Dickinson, David L. & Masclet, David, 2015. "Emotion venting and punishment in public good experiments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 55-67.
- David L. Dickinson & David Masclet, 2015. "Emotion venting and punishment in public good experiments," Post-Print halshs-01092408, HAL.
- Daniel Léonard & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2006. "A Simple Model of Performance-enhancing Goals," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-22, CIRANO.
- Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J., 2009. "Understanding the use of non-compensatory decision rules in discrete choice experiments: The role of emotions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2316-2326, June.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Economics and Rationality of organizations: an approach to the work of Herbert A. Simon," MPRA Paper 21811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AkgÃ¼n, Ali E. & Keskin, Halit & Byrne, John C. & Lynn, Gary S., 2014. "Antecedents and consequences of organizations' technology sensemaking capability," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 216-231.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010.
"Los mercados de opinión pública
[The markets of public opinion]," MPRA Paper 20161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durand, Robert B. & Juricev, Alex & Smith, Gary W., 2007. "SMB -- Arousal, disproportionate reactions and the size-premium," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 315-328, September.
- Hanoch, Yaniv, 2002. "The effects of emotions on bounded rationality: a comment on Kaufman," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 131-135, September.
- Altman, Morris, 2014. "Insights from behavioral economics on how labor markets work," Working Paper Series 3466, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Roberta Patalano, 2010. "Understanding economic change: the impact of emotion," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 270-287, September.
- Maartje Weerdesteijn, 2015. "Stopping Mass Atrocities: Targeting the Dictator," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 3(3), pages 53-66.
- John P. Papay & Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett, 2011. "How Performance Information Affects Human-Capital Investment Decisions: The Impact of Test-Score Labels on Educational Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 17120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Isen, Alice M., 1999.
"The Effect of Affect and Economic and Strategic Decision Making,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt4fn1b57s, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Alice M. Isen, 2000. "The Effect of Affect on Economic and Strategic Decision Making," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1136, Econometric Society.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Alice M. Isen, 2000. "The Effect of Affect on Economic and Strategic Decision Making," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 9912001, EconWPA.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin and Alice M. Isen., 1999. "The Effect of Affect on Economic and Strategic Decision Making," Economics Working Papers E99-270, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hamlin, Alan & Jennings, Colin, 2007.
"Leadership and conflict,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 49-68, September.
- Araña, Jorge E. & León, Carmelo J., 2008. "Do emotions matter? Coherent preferences under anchoring and emotional effects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 700-711, July.
- Kaufman, Bruce E., 2003. "The organization of economic activity: insights from the institutional theory of John R. Commons," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 71-96, September.
- Jeannette Brosig & Joachim Weimann & Chun-Lei Yang, 2003. "The Hot Versus Cold Effect in a Simple Bargaining Experiment," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 6(1), pages 75-90, June.
- Ariel Eggrickx & Agnès Mazars-Chapelon, 2007. "Performance, Emotions Et Bureaucratie," Post-Print halshs-00543087, HAL.
- repec:but:manage:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:51-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Cordes, 2008. "A potential limit on competition," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 127-144, August.
- Shu, Hui-Chu, 2010. "Investor mood and financial markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 267-282, November.
- Yakov Ben-Haim, 2007. "Info-Gap Robust-Satisficing and the Probability of Survival," DNB Working Papers 138, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dowling, Michael & Lucey, Brian M., 2005. "Weather, biorhythms, beliefs and stock returns--Some preliminary Irish evidence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 337-355.
- Hanoch, Yaniv, 2002. ""Neither an angel nor an ant": Emotion as an aid to bounded rationality," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Kleanthis K. Katsaros & Athanasios N. Tsirikas & Christos S. Nicolaidis, 2015. "Firm performance: The role of CEOs' emotional and cognitive characteristics," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 8(1), pages 51-82, August.
- Brzezicka Justyna & Wisniewski Radosław, 2014. "Price Bubble In The Real Estate Market - Behavioral Aspects," Real Estate Management and Valuation, De Gruyter Open, vol. 22(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Benjamin Hermalin & Alice Isen, 2008. "A model of the effect of affect on economic decision making," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 17-40, March.
- Rayenda Khresna Brahmana & Chee-Wooi Hooy & Zamri Ahmad, 2014. "Moon Phase as the Cause of Monday Irrationality: Case of Asean Day of the Week Anomaly," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 4(1), pages 51-65.
- Dagmar Brožová, 2016. "Forming the Modern Labour Market Economics: On the Role of Institutionalist Theories," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(6), pages 56-68.
- Menzel, Susanne, 2013. "Are emotions to blame? — The impact of non-analytical information processing on decision-making and implications for fostering sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 71-78.
- Muramatsu, Roberta & Hanoch, Yaniv, 2005. "Emotions as a mechanism for boundedly rational agents: The fast and frugal way," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 201-221, April.