Emotions as a mechanism for boundedly rational agents: The fast and frugal way
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213.
- Berger, Lawrence A., 1989. "Economics and Hermeneutics," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 209-234, October.
- Matthew Rabin, 1998.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 11-46, March.
- Matthew Rabin., 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Economics Working Papers 97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jd5z5j2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Kaufman, Bruce E., 1999. "Emotional arousal as a source of bounded rationality," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 135-144, February.
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1948. "The Utility Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 279.
- Hanoch, Yaniv, 2002. "The effects of emotions on bounded rationality: a comment on Kaufman," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 131-135, September.
- Richard H. Thaler, 2000. "From Homo Economicus to Homo Sapiens," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 133-141, Winter.
- John Conlisk, 1996. "Why Bounded Rationality?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 669-700, June.
- Skinner, Andrew S, 1979. "Adam Smith: An Aspect of Modern Economics?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 26(2), pages 109-25, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:26:y:2005:i:2:p:201-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.