Comparing the innovation effects of support schemes for renewable electricity technologies: A function of innovation approach
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darmani, Anna & Rickne, Annika & Hidalgo, Antonio & Arvidsson, Niklas, 2016. "When outcomes are the reflection of the analysis criteria: A review of the tradable green certificate assessments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 372-381.
- Cantner, Uwe & Graf, Holger & Herrmann, Johannes & Kalthaus, Martin, 2016.
"Inventor networks in renewable energies: The influence of the policy mix in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1165-1184.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Johannes Herrmann & Martin Kalthaus, 2014. "Inventor Networks in Renewable Energies: The Influence of the Policy Mix in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, revised 28 Jan 2016.
- Zou, Hongyang & Du, Huibin & Ren, Jingzheng & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Zhang, Yongjie & Mao, Guozhu, 2017. "Market dynamics, innovation, and transition in China's solar photovoltaic (PV) industry: A critical review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 197-206.
- Niall Farrell, Mel T. Devine, William T. Lee, James P. Gleeson, and Sean Lyons, 2017.
"Specifying An Efficient Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariff,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Farrell, Niall & Devine, Mel & Lee, William & Gleeson, James & Lyons, Seán, 2013. "Specifying An Efficient Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariff," MPRA Paper 49777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:71-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uyarra, Elvira & Shapira, Philip & Harding, Alan, 2016. "Low carbon innovation and enterprise growth in the UK: Challenges of a place-blind policy mix," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 264-272.
- Corsatea, Teodora Diana, 2014. "Increasing synergies between institutions and technology developers: Lessons from marine energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 682-696.
- Herrmann, Johannes & Savin, Ivan, 2015. "Evolution of the electricity market in Germany: Identifying policy implications by an agent-based model," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112959, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Herrmann, J.K. & Savin, I., 2017.
"Optimal policy identification: Insights from the German electricity market,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 71-90.
- Johannes Herrmann & Ivan Savin, 2016. "Optimal Policy Identification: Insights from the German Electricity Market," Working Papers of BETA 2016-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Johannes Karl Herrmann & Ivan Savin, 2016. "Optimal Policy Identification: Insights from the German Electricity Market," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Herrmann, Johannes Karl & Savin, Ivan, 2016. "Optimal policy identification: Insights from the German electricity market," Working Paper Series in Economics 87, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Enrico Botta, 2013. "Green Growth: A Case Study on the Danish and Chinese Sectoral Innovation Systems," IEFE Working Papers 53, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Eleftheriadis, Iordanis M. & Anagnostopoulou, Evgenia G., 2015. "Identifying barriers in the diffusion of renewable energy sources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 153-164.
- Romano, Antonio A. & Scandurra, Giuseppe & Carfora, Alfonso & Fodor, Mate, 2017. "Renewable investments: The impact of green policies in developing and developed countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 738-747.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:824-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindman, Åsa & Söderholm, Patrik, 2016. "Wind energy and green economy in Europe: Measuring policy-induced innovation using patent data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1351-1359.
- Clément Bonnet, 2016. "Measuring Knowledge with Patent Data: an Application to Low Carbon Energy Technologies," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Morano, Pierluigi & Tajani, Francesco & Locurcio, Marco, 2017. "GIS application and econometric analysis for the verification of the financial feasibility of roof-top wind turbines in the city of Bari (Italy)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 999-1010.
- Wang, Tan & Gong, Yu & Jiang, Chuanwen, 2014. "A review on promoting share of renewable energy by green-trading mechanisms in power system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 923-929.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:684-695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tańczuk, Mariusz & Ulbrich, Roman, 2013. "Implementation of a biomass-fired co-generation plant supplied with an ORC (Organic Rankine Cycle) as a heat source for small scale heat distribution system – A comparative analysis under Polish and G," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 132-141.
- Polzin, Friedemann & Migendt, Michael & Täube, Florian A. & von Flotow, Paschen, 2015. "Public policy influence on renewable energy investments—A panel data study across OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 98-111.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:525-535 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:534-547 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:741-749 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felix Groba & Barbara Breitschopf, 2013. "Impact of Renewable Energy Policy and Use on Innovation: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1318, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schleich, Joachim & Walz, Rainer & Ragwitz, Mario, 2017.
"Effects of policies on patenting in wind-power technologies,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 684-695.
- Schleich, Joachim & Walz, Rainer & Ragwitz, Mario, 2016. "Effects of policies on patenting in wind power technologies," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S02/2016, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- F.H.J. Polzin & M.W.J.L. Sanders & Florian TÃ¤ube, 2017. "A diverse and resilient financial system for investments in the energy transition," Working Papers 17-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ortega-Izquierdo, Margarita & del Río, Pablo, 2016. "Benefits and costs of renewable electricity in Europe," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 372-383.