Regulating hydraulic fracturing in shale gas plays: The case of Texas
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vásquez Cordano, Arturo L. & Zellou, Abdel M., 2020. "Super cycles in natural gas prices and their impact on Latin American energy and environmental policies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Milt, Austin W. & Armsworth, Paul R., 2017. "Performance of a cap and trade system for managing environmental impacts of shale gas surface infrastructure," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 399-406.
- Jenner, Steffen & Lamadrid, Alberto J., 2013. "Shale gas vs. coal: Policy implications from environmental impact comparisons of shale gas, conventional gas, and coal on air, water, and land in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 442-453.
- Wang, Jinsheng & Ryan, David & Anthony, Edward J., 2011. "Reducing the greenhouse gas footprint of shale gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8196-8199.
- Sangaramoorthy, Thurka & Jamison, Amelia M. & Boyle, Meleah D. & Payne-Sturges, Devon C. & Sapkota, Amir & Milton, Donald K. & Wilson, Sacoby M., 2016. "Place-based perceptions of the impacts of fracking along the Marcellus Shale," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 27-37.
- Jeremy G. Weber & J. Wesley Burnett & Irene M. Xiarchos, 2016.
"Broadening Benefits from Natural Resource Extraction: Housing Values and Taxation of Natural Gas Wells as Property,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(3), pages 587-614, June.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Burnett, J.Wesley & Xiarchos, Irene M., 2016. "Broadening benefits from natural resource extraction: Housing values and taxation of natural gas wells as property," MPRA Paper 68900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balthrop, Andrew T. & Hawley, Zackary, 2017. "I can hear my neighbors' fracking: The effect of natural gas production on housing values in Tarrant County, TX," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 351-362.
- Le Anh Nguyen Long & Megan Foster & Gwen Arnold, 2019. "The impact of stakeholder engagement on local policy decision making," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 52(4), pages 549-571, December.
- Holahan, Robert & Arnold, Gwen, 2013. "An institutional theory of hydraulic fracturing policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 127-134.
- Villada, Juan & Olaya, Yris, 2013. "A simulation approach for analysis of short-term security of natural gas supply in Colombia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 11-26.
- Arnold, Gwen & Farrer, Benjamin & Holahan, Robert, 2018. "How do landowners learn about high-volume hydraulic fracturing? A survey of Eastern Ohio landowners in active or proposed drilling units," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 455-464.
- Zilliox, Skylar & Smith, Jessica M., 2017. "Memorandums of understanding and public trust in local government for Colorado's unconventional energy industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 72-81.
- Long Yu & Jinjie Wang & Chong Wang & Daixin Chen, 2019. "Enhanced Tight Oil Recovery by Volume Fracturing in Chang 7 Reservoir: Experimental Study and Field Practice," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-22, June.
- Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S., 2015.
"Regional economic impacts of the shale gas and tight oil boom: A synthetic control analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-17.
- Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S., 2014. "Regional Economic Impacts of the Shale Gas and Tight Oil Boom: A Synthetic Control Analysis," MPRA Paper 57681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Munasib & Dan S. Rickman, 2014. "Regional Economic Impacts of the Shale Gas and Tight Oil Boom: A Synthetic Control Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 1410, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Dianne Rahm & Jayce L. Farmer & Billy Fields, 2016. "The Eagle Ford Shale Development and Local Government Fiscal Behavior," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 45-68, September.
- Theresa A. K. Knoblauch & Michael Stauffacher & Evelina Trutnevyte, 2018. "Communicating Low‐Probability High‐Consequence Risk, Uncertainty and Expert Confidence: Induced Seismicity of Deep Geothermal Energy and Shale Gas," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 38(4), pages 694-709, April.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Kang, Jia-Ning & Yu, Bi-Ying & Liao, Hua & Du, Yun-Fei, 2017. "A dynamic forward-citation full path model for technology monitoring: An empirical study from shale gas industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 769-780.
- Kriesky, J. & Goldstein, B.D. & Zell, K. & Beach, S., 2013. "Differing opinions about natural gas drilling in two adjacent counties with different levels of drilling activity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 228-236.
- Zhou, Junping & Tian, Shifeng & Zhou, Lei & Xian, Xuefu & Yang, Kang & Jiang, Yongdong & Zhang, Chengpeng & Guo, Yaowen, 2020. "Experimental investigation on the influence of sub- and super-critical CO2 saturation time on the permeability of fractured shale," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C).
- Guo, Meiyu & Lu, Xi & Nielsen, Chris P. & McElroy, Michael B. & Shi, Wenrui & Chen, Yuntian & Xu, Yuan, 2016. "Prospects for shale gas production in China: Implications for water demand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 742-750.
- Joshua C. Hall & Christopher Shultz & E. Frank Stephenson, 2018. "The political economy of local fracking bans," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 42(2), pages 397-408, April.
- Hu, Desheng & Xu, Shengqing, 2013. "Opportunity, challenges and policy choices for China on the development of shale gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 21-26.
- Centner, Terence J., 2013. "Oversight of shale gas production in the United States and the disclosure of toxic substances," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 233-240.
- Arturo L. Vásquez Cordano & Abdel M. Zellou, 2016. "Where are natural gas prices heading, and what are the environmental consequences for Latin America?," Working Papers 2016-71, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Kuwayama, Yusuke & Olmstead, Sheila & Krupnick, Alan, 2013. "Water Resoures and Unconventional Fossil Fuel Development: Linking Physical Impacts to Social Costs," Discussion Papers dp-13-34, Resources For the Future.
- Kim, Byung-Cheol & Oliver, Matthew E., 2017. "Taming drillers through legislative action: Evidence from Pennsylvania’s shale gas industry," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 15-35.
- Pesch, Udo & Correljé, Aad & Cuppen, Eefje & Taebi, Behnam, 2017. "Energy justice and controversies: Formal and informal assessment in energy projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 825-834.
- Wan, Zheng & Craig, Brian, 2013. "Reflections on China–US energy cooperation: Overcoming differences to advance collaboration," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 93-97.
- Lenhard, L.G. & Andersen, S.M. & Coimbra-Araújo, C.H., 2018. "Energy-Environmental Implications Of Shale Gas Exploration In Paraná Hydrological Basin, Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 56-69.
- Xuelei Feng & Fengshan Ma & Haijun Zhao & Gang Liu & Jie Guo, 2019. "Gas Multiple Flow Mechanisms and Apparent Permeability Evaluation in Shale Reservoirs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-21, April.
- Johnson, Corey & Boersma, Tim, 2013. "Energy (in)security in Poland the case of shale gas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 389-399.
- Logan, Jeffrey & Lopez, Anthony & Mai, Trieu & Davidson, Carolyn & Bazilian, Morgan & Arent, Douglas, 2013. "Natural gas scenarios in the U.S. power sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 183-195.
- Uliasz-Misiak, Barbara & Przybycin, Andrzej & Winid, Bogumila, 2014. "Shale and tight gas in Poland—legal and environmental issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 68-77.
- Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi & Jha, Awadhesh N. & Rogers, Howard, 2014. "Natural gas from shale formation – The evolution, evidences and challenges of shale gas revolution in United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-28.
- Fry, Matthew, 2013. "Urban gas drilling and distance ordinances in the Texas Barnett Shale," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 79-89.