Citations for "Modeling long memory in stock market volatility"
by Liu, Ming
- Subbotin, Alexandre, 2009. "Volatility Models: from Conditional Heteroscedasticity to Cascades at Multiple Horizons," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 15(3), pages 94-138.
- Helena Veiga, 2006. "A Two Factor Long Memory Stochastic Volatility Model," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws061303, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Urga, Giovanni, 2005. "Modelling structural breaks, long memory and stock market volatility: an overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 1-34.
- Hsieh, Meng-Chen & Hurvich, Clifford M. & Soulier, Philippe, 2007.
"Asymptotics for duration-driven long range dependent processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 913-949, December.
- Mengchen Hsieh & Clifford Hurvich & Philippe Soulier, 2004. "Asymptotics for Duration-Driven Long Range Dependent Processes," Econometrics 0412009, EconWPA.
- Filip Zikes & Jozef Barunik & Nikhil Shenai, 2012.
"Modeling and Forecasting Persistent Financial Durations,"
1208.3087, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Zikes, Filip & Barunik, Jozef & Shenai, Nikhil, 2015. "Modeling and forecasting persistent financial durations," FinMaP-Working Papers 36, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Xue, Yi & Gençay, Ramazan, 2012.
"Trading frequency and volatility clustering,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 760-773.
- Breidt, F. Jay & Hsu, Nan-Jung, 2002. "A class of nearly long-memory time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 265-281.
- Alexander Subbotin & Thierry Chauveau & Kateryna Shapovalova, 2009. "Volatility Models : from GARCH to Multi-Horizon Cascades," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00390636, HAL.
- Jonathan Dark, 2004. "Long memory in the volatility of the Australian All Ordinaries Index and the Share Price Index futures," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Leipus, Remigijus & Viano, Marie-Claude, 2003. "Long memory and stochastic trend," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 177-190, January.
- de Pooter, M.D. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2004. "Testing for changes in volatility in heteroskedastic time series - a further examination," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-38, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Zongwu Cai & Yongmiao Hong, 2013. "Some Recent Developments in Nonparametric Finance," Papers 2013-10-14, Working Paper.
- Cai, Zongwu & Hong, Yongmiao, 2003. "Nonparametric Methods in Continuous-Time Finance: A Selective Review," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,15, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Jonathan Dark, 2004. "Long term hedging of the Australian All Ordinaries Index using a bivariate error correction FIGARCH model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hull, Matthew & McGroarty, Frank, 2014. "Do emerging markets become more efficient as they develop? Long memory persistence in equity indices," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 45-61.
- Leipus, Remigijus & Paulauskas, Vygantas & Surgailis, Donatas, 2005. "Renewal regime switching and stable limit laws," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 299-327.
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2005.
"Generating schemes for long memory processes: regimes, aggregation and linearity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 253-282, October.
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2002. "Generating schemes for long memory processes: Regimes, aggregation and linearity," Technical Reports 2002,46, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Axioglou, Christos & Skouras, Spyros, 2011. "Markets change every day: Evidence from the memory of trade direction," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 423-446, June.
- Charfeddine, Lanouar & Ajmi, Ahdi Noomen, 2013. "The Tunisian stock market index volatility: Long memory vs. switching regime," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 170-182.
- Rohit Deo & Meng-Chen Hsieh & Clifford M. Hurvich & Philippe Soulier, 2007. "Long Memory in Nonlinear Processes," Papers 0706.1836, arXiv.org.
- Diniz, Ana & Barreiros, João & Crato, Nuno, 2012. "A new model for explaining long-range correlations in human time interval production," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1908-1919.
- Morana, Claudio & Beltratti, Andrea, 2004. "Structural change and long-range dependence in volatility of exchange rates: either, neither or both?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 629-658, December.
- Coppejans, Mark & Gallant, A. Ronald, 2000.
"Cross Validated SNP Density Estimates,"
00-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Aaron, 2005.
"Level Shifts and the Illusion of Long Memory in Economic Time Series,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 321-335, July.
- Smith, Aaron D., 2004. "Level Shifts and the Illusion of Long Memory in Economic Time Series," Working Papers 11974, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Martin D. Gould & Mason A. Porter & Sam D. Howison, 2015. "The Long Memory of Order Flow in the Foreign Exchange Spot Market," Papers 1504.04354, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
- Kuswanto, Heri & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2008. "A Study on "Spurious Long Memory in Nonlinear Time Series Models"," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-410, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:wyi:journl:002108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yigit, Taner M., 2010. "Inflation targeting: An indirect approach to assess the direct impact," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1357-1368, November.