Renewal regime switching and stable limit laws
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lux, Thomas & Sornette, Didier, 2002. "On Rational Bubbles and Fat Tails," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 589-610, August.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van, 2000.
"Non-Linear Time Series Models in Empirical Finance,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521779654.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van, 2000. "Non-Linear Time Series Models in Empirical Finance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521770415.
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2005.
"Generating schemes for long memory processes: regimes, aggregation and linearity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 253-282, October.
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2002. "Generating schemes for long memory processes: Regimes, aggregation and linearity," Technical Reports 2002,46, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Hsieh, Meng-Chen & Hurvich, Clifford M. & Soulier, Philippe, 2007.
"Asymptotics for duration-driven long range dependent processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 913-949, December.
- Mengchen Hsieh & Clifford Hurvich & Philippe Soulier, 2004. "Asymptotics for Duration-Driven Long Range Dependent Processes," Econometrics 0412009, EconWPA.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Jasiak, Joann, 2001. "Memory and infrequent breaks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 29-41, January.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Long memory relationships and the aggregation of dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-238, October.
- Chow, Ying-Foon & Liu, Ming, 1999. "Long Swings with Memory and Stock Market Fluctuations," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(03), pages 341-367, September.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Inoue, Atsushi, 2001. "Long memory and regime switching," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 131-159, November.
- Jensen, Mark J. & Liu, Ming, 2006. "Do long swings in the business cycle lead to strong persistence in output?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 597-611, April.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean, 1979. "Speculative bubbles, crashes and rational expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 387-389.
- Leipus, Remigijus & Viano, Marie-Claude, 2003. "Long memory and stochastic trend," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 177-190, January.
- Liu, Ming, 2000. "Modeling long memory in stock market volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 139-171, November.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- William R. Parke, 1999. "What Is Fractional Integration?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 632-638, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bos, Charles S. & Koopman, Siem Jan & Ooms, Marius, 2014. "Long memory with stochastic variance model: A recursive analysis for US inflation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 144-157.
- Puplinskaitė, Donata & Surgailis, Donatas, 2015. "Scaling transition for long-range dependent Gaussian random fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(6), pages 2256-2271.
- Kuswanto, Heri & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2008. "A Study on "Spurious Long Memory in Nonlinear Time Series Models"," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-410, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Pilipauskaitė, Vytautė & Surgailis, Donatas, 2014. "Joint temporal and contemporaneous aggregation of random-coefficient AR(1) processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 1011-1035.
- Knight, John & Satchell, Stephen & Srivastava, Nandini, 2014. "Steady state distributions for models of locally explosive regimes: Existence and econometric implications," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 281-288.
- John Knight & Stephen Satchell & Nandini Srivastava, 2012. "Steady-State Distributions for Models of Bubbles: their Existence and Econometric Implications," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1208, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Urga, Giovanni, 2005. "Modelling structural breaks, long memory and stock market volatility: an overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 1-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:129:y:2005:i:1-2:p:299-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.