Citations for "Semiparametric proportional hazards estimation of competing risks models with time-varying covariates"
by Sueyoshi, Glenn T.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ambrose, Brent W. & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin, 2006. "An empirical analysis of home equity loan and line performance," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 444-469, October.
- Erik Heitfield & Tarun Sabarwal, 2004.
"What Drives Default and Prepayment on Subprime Auto Loans?,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 457-477, December.
- Erik Heitfield & Tarun Sabarwal, 2004. "What Drives Default and Prepayment on Subprime Auto Loans?," Finance 0405034, EconWPA.
- Kim, Jungho, 2013. "Employment Effects of Low-Skilled Immigrants in Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 7287, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Teresa D. Harrison, 2007. "Consolidations and closures: an empirical analysis of exits from the hospital industry," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 457-474.
- Steven Ongena & David C. Smith, 1997. "Empirical Evidence on the Duration of Bank Relationships," Finance 9703002, EconWPA.
- Steven Ongena & David C. Smith, 1997. "Empirical Evidence on the Duration of Bank Relationships," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-15, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bruce Fallick & Keunkwan Ryu, 2007. "The Recall and New Job Search of Laid-Off Workers: A Bivariate Proportional Hazard Model with Unobserved Heterogeneity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 313-323, May.
- Bruce C. Fallick & Keunkwan Ryu, 2003. "The recall and new job search of laid-off workers: a bivariate proportional hazard model with unobserved heterogeneity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bruce Fallick & Keunkwan Ryu, 2003. "The Recall and New Job Search of Laid-off Workers: A Bivariate Proportional Hazard Model with Unobserved Heterogeneity," ISER Discussion Paper 0592, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- ter Hofstede, Frenkel & Wedel, Michel, 1998. "A Monte Carlo study of time aggregation in continuous-time and discrete-time parametric hazard models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 149-156, February.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1998. "The Business Cycle, Financial Performance, and the Retirement of Capital Goods," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(2), pages 474-496, April.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1998. "The Business Cycle, Financial Performance, and the Retirement of Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 6392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berndt, Antje & Hollifield, Burton & Sandås, Patrik, 2017. "What Broker Charges Reveal about Mortgage Credit Risk," Working Paper Series 336, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1996. "A generalized multiple durations proportional hazard model with an application to activity behavior during the evening work-to-home commute," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 465-480, December.
- Light, Audrey, 1995. "Hazard model estimates of the decision to reenroll in school," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 381-406, December.
- Mark Yuying An, 2004. "Likelihood-Based Estimation of a Proportional-Hazard, Competing- Risk Model with Grouped Duration Data," Urban/Regional 0407013, EconWPA.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Dorsett, Richard & Haile, Getinet, 2007. "State dependence, duration dependence and unobserved heterogeneity in the employment transitions of the over-50s," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Richard Dorsett & Getinet Haile, 2007. "State dependence, duration dependence and unobserved heterogeneity in the employment transitions of the over-50s," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0049, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Bidisha Chakrabarty & Zhaohui Han & Konstantin Tyurin & Xiaoyong Zheng, 2006. "A Competing Risk Analysis of Executions and Cancellations in a Limit Order Market," Caepr Working Papers 2006-015, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Steven Stern & John Pepper, 2001. "Empirical Search Models," Virginia Economics Online Papers 383, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- P. D. Brandon, "undated". "Vulnerability to future dependence among former AFDC mothers," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1055-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Douglas Wolf & Thomas Gill, 2009. "Modeling transition rates using panel current-status data: How serious is the bias?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 46(2), pages 371-386, May.
- George Neumann, 1996. "Search Models and Duration Data," Econometrics 9602008, EconWPA, revised 07 Mar 1996.
- Dennis A. Ahlburg & Brian P. Mccall & In-gang Na, "undated". "Time to Dropout From College: A Hazard Model with Endogenous Waiting," Working Papers 0102, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Nicole Jonker & Hans van Ophem & Joop Hartog, 2006. "Dual track or academic route for auditors: does it matter?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1019-1035.
- Hartog, Joop & Jonker, Nicole & van Ophem, Hans, 2002. "Dual Track or Academic Route for Auditors: Does It Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro & Paul S. Willen, 2009. "Decomposing the foreclosure crisis: House price depreciation versus bad underwriting," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Audrey Light & Yoshiaki Omori, 2004. "Unemployment Insurance and Job Quits," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 159-188, January.
- repec:syb:wpbsba:03/2013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mills, Bradford F. & Sahn, David E., 1997. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Implications for Public Sector Retrenchment Programs," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 385-402, December.
- Christian N. Brinch, 2008. "Non-parametric Identification of the Mixed Hazards Model with Interval-Censored Durations," Discussion Papers 539, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Cunningham, Elizabeth J, 1998. "Toward a Theory of Vacancies," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 445-478, July.
- Fermanian, Jean-David, 2003. "Nonparametric estimation of competing risks models with covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 156-191, April.
- James Kau & Donald Keenan & Constantine Lyubimov, 2014. "First Mortgages, Second Mortgages, and Their Default," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 561-588, May.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1996. "A hazard-based duration model of shopping activity with nonparametric baseline specification and nonparametric control for unobserved heterogeneity," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 189-207, June.
- Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Munch, Jakob R. & Skaksen, Jan Rose, 2009. "Do Immigrants Take the Jobs of Native Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 4111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miles, Thomas J, 2005. "Estimating the Effect of America's Most Wanted: A Duration Analysis of Wanted Fugitives," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(1), pages 281-306, April.