Citations for "Sequential auctions of stochastically equivalent objects"
by Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard
- Kathryn Graddy & Orley Ashenfelter, 2002.
"Auctions and the Price of Art,"
Economics Series Working Papers
131, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mezzetti, Claudio, 2008. "Aversion to Price Risk and the Afternoon Effect," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 857, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Chanel & Stéphanie Vincent, 1998. "La décroissance des prix au cours d'enchères séquentielles : sources et mesures," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 132(1), pages 139-157.
- Timothy N. Cason & Karthik N. Kannan & Ralph Siebert, 2010.
"An Experimental Study of Information Revelation Policies in Sequential Auctions,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1235, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy N. Cason & Karthik N. Kannan & Ralph Siebert, 2011. "An Experimental Study of Information Revelation Policies in Sequential Auctions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(4), pages 667-688, April.
- Sailer, Katharina, 2006.
"Searching the eBay Marketplace,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
1234, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Stuart Kells, 2003. "Explaining The Breadth Of Expert Estimate Ranges In Auctions Of Rare Books," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 873, The University of Melbourne.
- Tu, Zhiyong, 2010. "A Resale Explanation for the Declining Price Anomaly in Sequential Auctions," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 6(1-2).
- Said, Maher, 2011.
"Sequential auctions with randomly arriving buyers,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 236-243, September.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Kathryn Graddy, 2002.
"Art Auctions: A Survey of Empirical Studies,"
121, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Ashenfelter, Orley C & Graddy, Kathryn, 2002. "Art Auctions: A Survey of Empirical Studies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3387, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Kathryn Graddy, 2002. "Art Auctions: A Survey of Empirical Studies," NBER Working Papers 8997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neugebauer, Tibor & Pezanis-Christou, Paul, 2007. "Bidding behavior at sequential first-price auctions with(out) supply uncertainty: A laboratory analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 55-72, May.
- Rosato, Antonio, 2014. "Loss Aversion in Sequential Auctions: Endogenous Interdependence, Informational Externalities and the "Afternoon Effect"," MPRA Paper 56824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tibor Neugebauer, 2005. "Bidding Strategies Of Sequential First Price Auctions Programmed By Experienced Bidders," Experimental 0503007, EconWPA.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 1998.
"Scale economies and the dynamics of recurring auctions,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1998,62, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Elmar Wolfstetter, 2002. "Scale Economies and the Dynamics of Recurring Auctions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(3), pages 403-414, July.
- Robert Zeithammer, 2009. "Commitment in sequential auctioning: advance listings and threshold prices," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(1), pages 187-216, January.
- Stuart Kells, 2001. "Prices In Sequential Auctions: Preliminary Evidence From Australian Rare Book Auctions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 820, The University of Melbourne.
- Dejan Trifunovic, 2014. "Sequential Auctions And Price Anomalies," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(200), pages 7 – 42, January –.
- Dominic Coey & Bradley Larsen & Brennan Platt, 2016. "A Theory of Bidding Dynamics and Deadlines in Online Retail," NBER Working Papers 22038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donna, Javier & Espin-Sanchez, Jose, 2014. "Complements and Substitutes in Sequential Auctions: The Case of Water Auctions," MPRA Paper 55079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Reiß & Jens Schöndube, 2010.
"First-price equilibrium and revenue equivalence in a sequential procurement auction model,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(1), pages 99-141, April.
- Reiss, J. Philipp & Schöndube Jens Robert, 2007. "First-Price Equilibrium and Revenue Equivalence in a Sequential Procurement Auction Model," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bryan Lim, 2010. "The Case for Last-Second Bidding," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000343, David K. Levine.
- Kannan, Karthik N., 2010. "Declining prices in sequential auctions with complete revelation of bids," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 49-51, July.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Jan van Ours, 2007. "How to organize a sequential auction: results of a natural experiment by Christie's," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5255, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Paul Pezanis-Christou, 2003.
"Bidding at Sequential First-Price Auctions with(out) Supply Uncertainty: A Laboratory Analysis,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
558.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Tibor Neugebauer & Paul Pezanis-Christou, 2003. "Bidding at Sequential First-Price Auctions with(out) Supply Uncertainty: a Laboratory Analysis," Working Papers 24, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D., 1999. "Equilibrium price paths in sequential auctions with stochastic supply," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 67-72, July.
- Ginsburgh, V. & van Ours, J.C., 2003. "How to Organize Sequential Auctions : Results of a Natural Experiment by Christie's," Discussion Paper 2003-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert Zeithammer, 2007. "—Optimal Selling in Dynamic Auctions: Adaptation Versus Commitment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 859-867, 11-12.
- Andrew Sweeting, 2008. "Equilibrium Price Dynamics in Perishable Goods Markets: The Case of Secondary Markets for Major League Baseball Tickets," NBER Working Papers 14505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yao, Zhiyong & Xiao, Zhiguo, 2013. "A note on sequential auctions with multi-unit demand," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 276-281.
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald & Vorsatz, Marc, 2006. "Sequential auctions with synergies: An experimental analysis," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Edmund Mantell, 2013. "Rational Reserve Pricing in Sequential Auctions," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(2), pages 149-159, June.
- Hailu, Atakelty & Schilizzi, Steven, 2003. "Investigating the performance of market-based instruments for resource conservation: the contribution of agent-based modelling," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57883, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tang Sorensen, Soren, 2006. "Sequential auctions for stochastically equivalent complementary objects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 337-342, June.
- Caillaud, Bernard & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2004. "Equilibrium reserve prices in sequential ascending auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 78-95, July.
- Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard & Kahn, Charles M., 1999. "Calibration of a model of declining prices in cattle auctions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 113-128.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Jan C. van Ours & Menno P. Pradhan, 2001. "The Declining Price Anomaly in Dutch Dutch Rose Auctions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1055-1062, September.
- Katehakis, Michael N. & Puranam, Kartikeya S., 2012. "On bidding for a fixed number of items in a sequence of auctions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 76-84.