Citations for "Understanding Tax Evasion Dynamics"
by Eduardo Engel & James Hines
- Hokamp, Sascha, 2014. "Dynamics of tax evasion with back auditing, social norm updating, and public goods provision – An agent-based simulation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 187-199.
- Erard, Brian & Ho, Chih-Chin, 2001. "Searching for ghosts: who are the nonfilers and how much tax do they owe?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 25-50, July.
- Joel Slemrod, 2010.
"Old George Orwell Got It Backward: Some Thoughts on Behavioral Tax Economics,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 66(1), pages 15-33, March.
- Joel Slemrod, 2009. "Old George Orwell Got it Backward: Some Thoughts on Behavioral Tax Economics," CESifo Working Paper Series 2777, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lipatov, Vilen, 2003. "Evolution of Tax Evasion," MPRA Paper 966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Dec 2005.
- Simone Pellegrino & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2008. "The Runaway Taxpayer or: Is Prior Tax Notice Effective against Scofflaws?," Working papers 01, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Kalina Koleva, 2005. "A la recherche de l'administration fiscale optimale : l'approche par les coûts d'efficience," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jan Hanousek & Filip Palda, 2002. "The Evolution of Tax Evasion in the Czech Republic: A Markov Chain Analysis," Public Economics 0205002, EconWPA.
- Bruno Chiarini & Marco Di Domizio & Elisabetta Marzano, 2008.
"Why do underground reducing policies often fail their scope? Some answers from the Italian experience,"
8_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Bruno Chiarini & Marco Di Domizio & Elisabetta Marzano, 2009. "Why Do Underground Reducing Policies Often Fail Their Scope? Some Answers From The Italian Experience," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 308-318, 07.
- Bruno S. Frey & Lars P. Feld, 2002. "Deterrence and Morale in Taxation: An Empirical Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 760, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Grégoire Rota Graziosi, 2005.
"Tax Compliance and Rank Dependent Expected Utility,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 30(1), pages 57-69, June.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Grégoire Graziosi, 2005. "Tax Compliance and Rank Dependent Expected Utility," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 30(1), pages 57-69, June.
- Jean-Louis ARCAND & Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI, 2004. "Tax Compliance and Rank-Dependent Expected Utility," Working Papers 200403, CERDI.
- Gebhard KirchgÃ¤ssner, 2011.
"Tax Morale, Tax Evasion and the Shadow Economy,"
in: Handbook on the Shadow Economy, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2010. "Tax Morale, Tax Evasion, and the Shadow Economy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Ines Macho-Stadler & David Perez-Castrillo, 2000.
"Auditing with Signals,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0660, Econometric Society.
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro & Sokolovska, Olena, 2016. "Tax burden optimization on economic agents by modeling interaction in the taxation system," MPRA Paper 71110, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2016.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Emin Gahramanov, 2008.
"Can We Tax The Desire For Tax Evasion?,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
28/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Niepelt, 2004.
"Timing Tax Evasion,"
04.07, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- TamÃ¡s K. Papp & ElÃ¶d TakÃ¡ts, 2008. "Tax Rate Cuts and Tax Complianceâ€”The Laffer Curve Revisited," IMF Working Papers 08/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2004. "Illegal, Immoral, Fattening or What?: How Deterrence and Responsive Regulation Shape Tax Morale," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200426, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hoseini, M., 2014. "Misreporting in the Value-Added Tax and the Optimal Enforcement," Discussion Paper 2014-061, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alejandro Esteller-More, 2004.
"Tax Evasion in Interrelated Taxes,"
- Torgler, Benno, 2003. "To evade taxes or not to evade: that is the question," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 283-302, July.
- Joel Slemrod & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2000.
"Tax Avoidance, Evasion, and Administration,"
NBER Working Papers
7473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2006.
"Tax Evasion in Switzerland: The Roles of Deterrence and Tax Morale,"
IEW - Working Papers
284, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Tax Evasion in Switzerland: The Roles of Deterrence and Tax Morale," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Lars P. Feld & Andreas J. Schmidt & Friedrich Schneider, 2011. "Deterrence Policy and the Size of the Shadow Economy in Germany: An Institutional and Empirical Analysis," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Shadow Economy, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anna Ivanova & Michael Keen & Alexander Klemm, 2005.
"The Russian ‘flat tax’ reform,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(43), pages 397-444, 07.
- Frank Cowell, 2003.
"Sticks and carrots,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2046, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell, 2003. "Sticks and Carrots," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 68, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- repec:tur:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levaggi, Rosella & Menoncin, Francesco, 2012. "Tax audits, fines and optimal tax evasion in a dynamic context," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 318-321.
- Rosella Levaggi & Francesco Menoncin, 2015. "Dynamic Tax Evasion with Audits based on Conspicuous Consumption," Working papers 33, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Lipatov, Vilen, 2008. "Social Interaction in Tax Evasion," MPRA Paper 8829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto José Arias, 2004. "Reglas de selección para la fiscalización de Impuestos a las Ventas," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(2), pages 29-62, July.
- Laszlo Gulyas & Tamás Mahr & Istvan Janos Toth, 2015. "Factors to Curb Tax Evasion: Evidences from the TAXSIM Agent-Based Simulation Model," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1521, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00195354 is not listed on IDEAS