Citations for "Understanding the Inventory Cycle"
by Wen, Yi
- Matteo Iacoviello & Fabio Schiantarelli & Scott Schuh, 2007.
"Input and Output Inventories in General Equilibrium,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
658, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Oct 2009.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Fabio Schiantarelli & Scott Schuh, 2011. "Input And Output Inventories In General Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1179-1213, November.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Fabio Schiantarelli & Scott Schuh, 2007. "Input and output inventories in general equilibrium," Working Papers 07-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Fabio Schiantarelli & Scott Schuh, 2010. "Input and output inventories in general equilibrium," International Finance Discussion Papers 1004, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Takeshi Kimura & Kyosuke Shiotani, 2007.
"Stabilized Business Cycles with Increased Output Volatility at High Frequencies,"
Bank of Japan Working Paper Series
07-E-23, Bank of Japan.
- Louis J. Maccini & Bartholomew Moore & Huntley Schaller, 2013.
"Inventory Behavior with Permanent Sales Shocks,"
Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series
dp2013-03, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Sarte, Pierre-Daniel & Schwartzman, Felipe & Lubik, Thomas A., 2015. "What inventory behavior tells us about how business cycles have changed," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 264-283.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Wing Leong Teo, 2010.
"Inventories and Optimal Monetary Policy,"
CAMA Working Papers
2010-07, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Wing Leong Teo, . "Inventories and Optimal Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 09/06, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Thomas A. Lubik & Wing Leong Teo, 2009. "Inventories and Optimal Monetary Policy," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-33, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Wen Yi, 2004.
"What Does It Take to Explain Procyclical Productivity?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-40, June.
- Giacomo Sbrana & Andrea Silvestrini, 2014.
"Random switching exponential smoothing and inventory forecasting,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
971, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sbrana, Giacomo & Silvestrini, Andrea, 2014. "Random switching exponential smoothing and inventory forecasting," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 283-294.
- ARATA Yoshiyuki, 2015. "Endogenous Business Cycles Caused by Nonconvex Costs and Interactions," Discussion papers 15085, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Leonardo Auernheimer & Danilo Trupkin, 2013.
"Online Appendix to "The role of inventories and capacity utilization as shock absorbers","
12-159, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Leonardo Auernheimer & Danilo Trupkin, 2014. "The Role of Inventories and Capacity Utilization as Shock Absorbers," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(1), pages 70-85, January.
- repec:ecl:corcae:01-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bivin, David G., 2008. "Production management, output volatility, and good luck," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2118-2136, July.
- Yi Wen, 2011.
"Input and Output Inventory Dynamics,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 181-212, October.
- repec:ecl:corcae:04-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wen, Yi, 2005.
"Understanding the inventory cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1533-1555, November.
- Marcel Förster, 2013. "The Great Moderation: Inventories, Shocks or Monetary Policy?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201348, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Yi Wen, 2008. "Inventories, liquidity, and the macroeconomy," Working Papers 2008-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yi Wen, 2005. "Labor hoarding and inventories," Working Papers 2005-040, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yi Wen, 2007.
"Production and Inventory Behavior of Capital,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 8(1), pages 95-112, May.
- Aguiar-Conraria, Luís & Azevedo, Nuno & Soares, Maria Joana, 2008. "Using wavelets to decompose the time–frequency effects of monetary policy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(12), pages 2863-2878.
- Teo, Wing Leong, 2011. "Inventories and optimal monetary policy in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1719-1748.
- Zhiwei Xu & Yi Wen & pengfei Wang, 2012. "When Do Inventories Destabilize the Economy? ---A Tractable Approach to (S,s) Policies," 2012 Meeting Papers 288, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:ukc:ukcedp:0804 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi Wen, 2007.
"Granger causality and equilibrium business cycle theory,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 195-206.
- Yi Wen, 2006. "Granger causality and equilibrium business cycle theory," Working Papers 2005-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Liu, Wen-Hsien & Chung, Ching-Fan & Chang, Kuang-Liang, 2013. "Inventory change, capacity utilization and the semiconductor industry cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 119-127.
- Yi Wen, 2005.
"Durable good inventories and the volatility of production: explaining the less volatile U.S. economy,"
2005-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Abrahamsen, Yngve & Hartwig, Jochen, 2011. "Inventory investment and production in Europe during the "Great Recession": Is there a pattern?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 174-177, August.
- Hyunseung Oh & Nicolas Crouzet, 2013. "Can news shocks account for the business-cycle dynamics of inventories?," 2013 Meeting Papers 504, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- José Cao-Alvira, 2010. "Finite Elements in the Presence of Occasionally Binding Constraints," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 355-370, April.
- repec:ukc:ukcedp:0806 is not listed on IDEAS