Inventory Shocks and the Great Moderation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- West, Kenneth D, 1986.
"A Variance Bounds Test of the Linear Quadratic Inventory Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(2), pages 374-401, April.
- Kenneth D. West, 1985. "A Variance Bounds Test of the Linear Quardractic Inventory Model," NBER Working Papers 1581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tara M. Sinclair, 2009.
"The Relationships between Permanent and Transitory Movements in U.S. Output and the Unemployment Rate,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(2-3), pages 529-542, March.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Sinclair(2009) bivariate state-space model," Statistical Software Components RTZ00151, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Margaret M. McConnell & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2000.
"Output fluctuations in the United States: what has changed since the early 1980s?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Margaret M. McConnell, 2000. "Output Fluctuations in the United States: What Has Changed since the Early 1980's?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1464-1476, December.
- Margaret M. McConnell & Gabriel Perez Quiros, 1997. "Output fluctuations in the United States: what has changed since the early 1980s?," Research Paper 9735, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Margaret M. McConnell & Gabriel Perez Quiros, 1998. "Output fluctuations in the United States: what has changed since the early 1980s?," Staff Reports 41, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Herrera, Ana Maria & Murtazashvili, Irina & Pesavento, Elena, 2008. "The comovement in inventories and in sales: Higher and higher," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 155-158, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yunjong Eo & James Morley, 2015.
"Likelihood‐ratio‐based confidence sets for the timing of structural breaks,"
Econometric Society, vol. 6(2), pages 463-497, July.
- Eo, Yunjong & Morley, James, 2011. "Likelihood-Ratio-Based Confidence Sets for the Timing of Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2011-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Feb 2014.
- Arpita Chatterjee & James Morley & Aarti Singh, 2017. "Full Information Estimation of Household Income Risk and Consumption Insurance," Discussion Papers 2017-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Chatterjee, Arpita & Morley, James & Singh, Aarti, 2017. "Likelihood-Based Estimates of Household Consumption Insurance," Working Papers 2017-04, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Apr 2018.
- Kenneth D. West, 2017. "Hansen and Sargent's Recursive Models of Dynamic Linear Economies: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 55(1), pages 173-181, March.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:163-170 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGreat Moderation; inventories; production smoothing; unobserved components model;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2012-42b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.