Reaching for the Stars: Who Pays for Talent in Innovative Industries?
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lewis Evans & Graeme Guthrie & Neil Quigley, 2012. "Contemporary Microeconomic Foundations for the Structure and Management of the Public Sector," Treasury Working Paper Series 12/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2007.
"Personnel Economics: The Economist's View of Human Resources,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 91-114, Fall.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2007. "Personnel Economics: The Economist's View of Human Resources," NBER Working Papers 13653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cen:wpaper:13-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Gabaix & Augustin Landier, 2008. "Why has CEO Pay Increased So Much?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(1), pages 49-100.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2009. "Intangible assets and national income accounting: measuring a scientific revolution," Working Papers 09-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alex Bryson & Giambattista Rossi & Rob Simmons, 2012.
"Why Are Migrants Paid More?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1134, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2012. "Why Are Migrants Paid More?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 388, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- N. Lacetera & L. Zirulia, 2008. "Knowledge Spillovers, Competition, and R&D Incentive Contracts," Working Papers 624, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jonathan L. Willis & Julie Wroblewski, 2007. "What happened to the gains from strong productivity growth?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 5-23.
- Oyer, Paul & Schaefer, Scott, 2011. "Personnel Economics: Hiring and Incentives," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- d’Andria, Diego, 2016. "Why are researchers paid bonuses? On technology spillovers and market rivalry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 2105-2112.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2010. "Intangible Assets And National Income Accounting," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 135-155, June.
- Edward P. Lazear & Paul Oyer, 2012. "Personnel Economics," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1995. "Personnel Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121883, July.
- Toivanen, Otto & Väänänen, Lotta, 2010. "Returns to Inventors," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 309, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Oscar Mauricio Valencia, 2014. "Endogenous Growth and Research Activity under Private Information," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012169, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Dominique Guellec & Caroline Paunov, 2017. "Digital Innovation and the Distribution of Income," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring and Accounting for Innovation in the 21st Century National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maren M. Michaelsen, 2011. "The Hidden Increase in Wage Inequality: Skill-biased and Ability-biased Technological Change," Ruhr Economic Papers 0262, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Diego d'Andria & Ivan Savin, 2015. "Motivating innovation in a knowledge economy with tax incentives," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michaelsen, Maren M., 2011. "The Hidden Increase in Wage Inequality: Skill-biased and Ability-biased Technological Change," Ruhr Economic Papers 262, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- B. Atrostic, 2008. "Measuring U.S. innovative activity: business data at the U.S. Census Bureau," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 153-171, April.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:38-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferreira, Daniel & Nikolowa, Radoslawa, 2017. "Adverse Selection and Assortative Matching in Labor Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:jau:wpaper:2013/18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Cucculelli & Giacinto Micucci, 2009. "The Age Effect of Entrepreneurship: Founder's Tenure, Firm Performance and the Economic Environment," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 21, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Machovec Frank M., 2015. "Uncertainty: Blessing or Curse?," Man and the Economy, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 119-151, December.
- Hensvik, Lena & Rosenqvist, Olof, 2015. "The strength of the weakest link: sickness absence, internal substitutability and worker-firm matching," Working Paper Series 2015:28, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Cui, Victor & Ding, Waverly W. & Yanadori, Yoshio, 2011. "Compensation Structure and the Creation of Exploratory Knowledge in Technology Firms," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4f7671kn, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:38-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2009. "Insider Econometrics: Empirical Studies of How Management Matters," NBER Working Papers 15618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaw, Kathryn, 2009. "Insider econometrics: A roadmap with stops along the way," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 607-617, December.
- Lacetera, Nicola & Zirulia, Lorenzo, 2012.
"Individual preferences, organization, and competition in a model of R&D incentive provision,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 550-570.
- Nicola Lacetera & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2011. "Individual Preferences, Organization, and Competition in a Model of R&D Incentive Provision," NBER Working Papers 17031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salverda, Wiemer & Checchi, Daniele, 2014. "Labour-Market Institutions and the Dispersion of Wage Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 8220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jose E. Gomez-Gonzalez & Oscar Mauricio Valencia, 2014. "Innovation and Growth under Private Information," Borradores de Economia 845, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Daniel Ferreira & Radoslawa Nikolowa, 2015. "Misallocation of Talent in Competitive Labor Markets," Working Papers 740, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lazear, Edward P., 2012. "Leadership: A personnel economics approach," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 92-101.