Leadership: A Personnel Economics Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J., 1996.
"Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dora L. Costa, 2014.
"Leaders: Privilege, Sacrifice, Opportunity, and Personnel Economics in the American Civil War,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 437-462.
- Dora Costa, 2011. "Leaders: Privilege, Sacrifice, Opportunity and Personnel Economics in the American Civil War," NBER Working Papers 17382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Schöttner, Anja, 2015. "Incentives to motivate," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 26-42.
- Alexander Ljungqvist & Konrad Raff, 2017. "Busy Directors: Strategic Interaction and Monitoring Synergies," NBER Working Papers 23889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manoj Atolia & Yoshinori Kurokawa, 2014. "Entry Costs, Task Variety, and Skill Flexibility: A Simple Theory of (Top) Income Skewness," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2014-001, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, revised Apr 2015.
- Kim, Jaesoo, 2012. "Endogenous leadership in incentive contracts," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 256-266.
More about this item
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.