Citations for "Arbitrage Equilibrium with Skewed Asset Returns"
by Barone-Adesi, Giovanni
- Beaulieu, Marie-Claude & Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2009. "Finite sample multivariate tests of asset pricing models with coskewness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2008-2021, April.
- Erdos, Péter & Ormos, Mihály & Zibriczky, Dávid, 2011. "Non-parametric and semi-parametric asset pricing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1150-1162, May.
- Chiao, Chaoshin & Hung, Ken & Srivastava, Suresh C., 2003. "Taiwan stock market and four-moment asset pricing model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 355-381, October.
- Iqbal, Javed & Brooks, Robert & Galagedera, Don UA, 2007. "Testing Asset Pricing Models in Emerging Markets: An Examination of Higher Order Co-Moments and Alternative Factor Models," MPRA Paper 25020, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Enrique Sentana & Javier Mencía, 2008.
"Multivariate Location-Scale Mixtures Of Normals And Mean-Variance-Skwness Portfolio Allocation,"
- Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2009. "Multivariate location-scale mixtures of normals and mean-variance-skewness portfolio allocation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 105-121, December.
- Javier Mencía & Enrique Sentana, 2009. "Multivariate location-scale mixtures of normals and mean-variance-skewness portfolio allocation," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0909, Banco de Espa�a.
- BEAULIEU, Marie-Claude & DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2005.
"Exact Multivariate Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Stable Asymmetric Distributions,"
Cahiers de recherche
04-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Marie-Claude Beaulieu & Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2005. "Exact Multivariate Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Stable Asymmetric Distributions," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-03, CIRANO.
- BEAULIEU, Marie-Claude & DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2005. "Exact Multivariate Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Stable Asymmetric Distributions," Cahiers de recherche 2005-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Giuseppe arbia, 2014. "Least quartic Regression Criterion with Application to Finance," Papers 1403.4171, arXiv.org.
- Enrique Sentana, 2008.
"The Econometrics Of Mean-Variance Efficiency Tests: A Survey,"
- Enrique Sentana, 2009. "The econometrics of mean-variance efficiency tests: a survey," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages C65-C101, November.
- Almeida, Caio & Garcia, René, 2012. "Assessing misspecified asset pricing models with empirical likelihood estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 519-537.
- Ping Cheng, 2004. "Asymmetric Risk Measures and Real Estate Returns," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 89-102, October.
- Timothy W. Vines & Cheng-Ho Hsieh & John J. Hatem, 1994. "The Role of Systematic Covariance and Coskewness in the Pricing of Real Estate: Evidence from Equity REITs," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(4), pages 421-430.
- Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão & Athayde, Gustavo Monteiro de, 2002. "On Certain Geometric Aspects of Portfolio Optimisation with Higher Moments," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 453, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Eric Jondeau & Michael Rockinger, 2005. "Conditional Asset Allocation under Non-Normality: How Costly is the Mean-Variance Criterion?," FAME Research Paper Series rp132, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Turan G. Bali & Nusret Cakici & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2009. "Maxing Out: Stocks as Lotteries and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," NBER Working Papers 14804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jondeau, Eric & Rockinger, Michael, 2003. "Conditional volatility, skewness, and kurtosis: existence, persistence, and comovements," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1699-1737, August.
- ROCKINGER, Michael & JONDEAU, Eric, 2001.
"Conditional dependency of financial series : an application of copulas,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
723, HEC Paris.
- Rockinger, M. & Jondeau, E., 2001. "Conditional Dependency of Financial Series: An Application of Copulas," Working papers 82, Banque de France.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 2004.
"Optimal Portfolio Allocation Under Higher Moments,"
108, Banque de France.
- ROCKINGER, Michael & JONDEAU, Eric, 2000.
"Conditional Volatility, Skewness, and Kurtosis : Existence and Persistence,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
710, HEC Paris.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 2000. "Conditional Volatility, Skewness, and Kurtosis: Existence and Persistence," Working papers 77, Banque de France.
- Bhat, Harish S. & Kumar, Nitesh, 2012. "Option pricing under a normal mixture distribution derived from the Markov tree model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 762-774.
- Bali, Turan G. & Cakici, Nusret & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2011. "Maxing out: Stocks as lotteries and the cross-section of expected returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 427-446, February.
- Cayton, Peter Julian, 2015. "A Nonparametric Option Pricing Model Using Higher Moments," MPRA Paper 63755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro L. Sánchez-Torres & Enrique Sentana, 1998. "Mean-variance-skewness analysis: an application to risk premia in the Spanish stock market," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Chi-Hsiou Hung, 2007. "Momentum, Size and Value Factors versus Systematic Co-moments in Stock Returns," Working Papers 2007_02, Durham University Business School.
- Chabi-Yo, Fousseni & Leisen, Dietmar P.J. & Renault, Eric, 2014. "Aggregation of preferences for skewed asset returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 453-489.
- Tamara Teplova & Evgeniya Shutova, 2011. "A Higher Moment Downside Framework for Conditional and Unconditional Capm in the Russian Stock Market," Eurasian Economic Review, Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 1(2), pages 157-178, December.
- Eric Jondeau & Michael Rockinger, 2002. "Conditional Dependency of Financial Series: The Copula-GARCH Model," FAME Research Paper Series rp69, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.