On certain geometric aspects of portfolio optimisation with higher moments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand Maillet & Emmanuel Jurczenko, 2002. "The 3-CAPM: Theoretical Foundations and a Comparison of Asset Pricing Models in an Unified Framework," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00308997, HAL.
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni, 1985. "Arbitrage Equilibrium with Skewed Asset Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 299-313, September.
- Harvey, Campbell R. & Siddique, Akhtar, 1999. "Autoregressive Conditional Skewness," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(4), pages 465-487, December.
- Hwang, Soosung & Satchell, Stephen E, 1999.
"Modelling Emerging Market Risk Premia Using Higher Moments,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(4), pages 271-296, October.
- Hwang, S. & Satchell, S. E., 1998. "Modelling Emerging Market Risk Premia using Higher Moments," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9806, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Athayde, Gustavo M. de & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 1997. "A CAPM with higher moments: theory and econometrics," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 317, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Pedersen, Christian S. & Satchell, Stephen E., 2000. "Small Sample Analysis of Performance Measures in the Asymmetric Response Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 425-450, September.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Akhtar Siddique, 2000. "Conditional Skewness in Asset Pricing Tests," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1263-1295, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.