Citations for "The Influence of the Financial Revolution on the Nature of Firms"
by Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi
- Oliver Fabel & Thomas Weber, 2005. "Entrepreneurial Elites: Industry Structure and Welfare Effects of Incubating New Businesses," Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor 05-09, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.
- Ursino, Giovanni, 2009.
"Supply Chain Control: A Theory of Vertical Integration,"
18357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ursino Giovanni, 2015. "Supply Chain Control: A Theory of Vertical Integration," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 1831-1866, October.
- Giovanni Ursino, 2015. "Supply Chain Control: a Theory of Vertical Integration," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def027, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Giovanni Ursino, 2009. "Supply Chain Control: A Theory of Vertical Integration," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0053, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Li, Wenli & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G., 2003. "Credit market frictions and their direct effects on U.S. manufacturing fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 419-443, December.
- Audretsch, David B & Lehmann, Erik, 2002. "Does the New Economy Need New Governance? Ownership, Knowledge and Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3626, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cetorelli, Nicola & Goldberg, Linda S., 2016.
"Organizational complexity and balance sheet management in global banks,"
772, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2016. "Organizational Complexity and Balance Sheet Management in Global Banks," NBER Working Papers 22169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Berk A. Sensoy & Per Strömberg, 2005.
"What Are Firms? Evolution from Birth to Public Companies,"
NBER Working Papers
11581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplan, Steven & Sensoy, Berk A. & Strömberg, Per Johan, 2005. "What are Firms? Evolution from Birth to Public Companies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaplan, Steven N. & Sensoy, Berk A. & Strömberg, Per, 2005. "What are Firms? Evolution from Birth to Public Companies," SIFR Research Report Series 36, Institute for Financial Research.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2007.
"Competing for Ownership,"
CEDI Discussion Paper Series
07-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2004. "Competing for Ownership," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-148, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew, 2000. "Competing for Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 2573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew Newman, 2008. "Competing for ownership," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2007. "Competing for Ownership," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Natalia Utrero González, 2003.
"Banking Regulation, Institutional Framework and Capital Structure: International Evidence from Industry Data,"
CSEF Working Papers
111, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Utrero-Gonzalez, Natalia, 2007. "Banking regulation, institutional framework and capital structure: International evidence from industry data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 481-506, September.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2009.
"Credit Market Competition and the Nature of Firms,"
09-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2005. "The governance of innovative firms: An evolutionary perspective," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 125-147.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04e05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mälkönen, Ville, 2004. "Capital adequacy regulation and financial conglomerates," Research Discussion Papers 10/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Cécile Cézanne & Laurence Saglietto, 2011. "Capital humain, prestataires de services logistiques et frontières de la firme," Post-Print hal-00628451, HAL.
- Oliver Fabel & Thomas Weber, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Elites: Industry Structure Investment, and Welfare Effects of Incubating New Businesses," TWI Research Paper Series 19, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Maixé-Altés, J. Carles & Iglesias, Emma M., 2009. "Domestic monetary transfers and the inland bill of exchange markets in Spain (1775-1885)," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 496-521, April.
- Mahmut ERDOGAN & Jülide YILDIRIM & Nadir ÖCAL, . "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Turkey: a Spatial Effect Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800034, EcoMod.
- Carlo Altomonte & Armando Rungi, 2013.
"Business Groups as Hierarchies of Firms: Determinants of Vertical Integration and Performance,"
2013.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Altomonte, Carlo & Rungi, Armando, 2013. "Business groups as hierarchies of firms: determinants of vertical integration and performance," Working Paper Series 1554, European Central Bank.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 2003.
"Banks and Markets: the Changing Character of European Finance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3865, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Zingales & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2003. "Banks and Markets: The Changing Character of European Finance," NBER Working Papers 9595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hvide, Hans K, 2005.
"The Quality of Entrepreneurs,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2013. "Knowledge governance: meaning, origins and implications," Chapters, in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hélène Rainelli-Le Montagner, 2008. "Finance d'entreprise:voix nouvelles et nouvelles voies," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(Special), pages 291-313, June.
- repec:hhs:bofrdp:2004_010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maaja Vadi & Ruth Alas, 2006. "nterrelationship of organizational culture with organizational characteristics: the grounds for typology," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, in: National and international aspects of organizational culture, volume 24, chapter 4, pages 103-120 Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Célérier, C., 2010. "Compensation in the Financial Sector: Are all Bankers Superstars?," Working papers 294, Banque de France.
- Cézanne, Cécile & Rubinstein, Marianne, 2012. "La RSE comme instrument de gouvernance d’entreprise : une application à l’industrie française des télécommunications," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 12.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2008. "Regulation and governance of the firm," Post-Print hal-00203479, HAL.
- Tullberg, Jan, 2013. "Stakeholder theory: Some revisionist suggestions," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 127-135.
- Erin L. Scott & Pian Shu & Roman M. Lubynsky, 2015. "Are “Better” Ideas More Likely to Succeed? An Empirical Analysis of Startup Evaluation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-013, Harvard Business School.