Plural Form and Franchisors Performance : Early Empirical Findings From Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perrigot, Rozenn & Cliquet, Gérard & Piot-Lepetit, Isabelle, 2009. "Plural form chain and efficiency: Insights from the French hotel chains and the DEA methodology," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 268-280, August.
- Knott, Anne Marie & McKelvey, Bill, 1999. "Nirvana efficiency: a comparative test of residual claims and routines," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 365-383, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Amadieu & Karine Picot-Coupey & Jean-Laurent Viviani, 2013. "Organizational choices and financial performance: the case of company-owned stores, franchisee-owned stores and stores-within-a-store among French fashion retailers," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201335, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:3:p:580-591 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfranchising; human capital; governance; performance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HRM-2010-10-16 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00522601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.