Plural form chain and efficiency: Insights from the French hotel chains and the DEA methodology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ten Bos, René & Rhodes, Carl, 2003. "The game of exemplarity: subjectivity, work and the impossible politics of purity," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 403-423, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:123-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0326-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:127-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muriel Fadairo & Cintya Lanchimba & Miguel Yangari, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Provisions and Risk Aversion in Plural Form Franchise Networks A Model of Incentives with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers halshs-01251344, HAL.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cyntia Lanchimba & Miguel Yangari, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Provisions and Risk Aversion in Plural Form Franchise Network. A Model of Incentives with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers 1602, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Alexandros Apostolakis & George Datseris & Constantine Manasakis, "undated". "Using data envelopment analysis to measure hotel efficiency in Crete," Working Papers 1203, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Perdreau & Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Gérard Cliquet, 2010. "Plural Form and Franchisors Performance : Early Empirical Findings From Europe," Post-Print halshs-00522601, HAL.
- Rozenn Perrigot, & Isabelle Piot-Lepetit & Gérard Cliquet, 2012. "Plural Form and Franchise Chains Efficency: A Dea Meta-Frontier Approach applied to French Chains," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201210, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Rozenn Perrigot & Thierry Pénard, 2012. "Determinants of E-commerce adoption by franchisors: Insights from the U.S. market," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201206, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:3:p:580-591 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:36-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Linjia & Botti, Laurent & Petit, Sylvain, 2016. "Destination performance: Introducing the utility function in the mean-variance space," MPRA Paper 75080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Baldi, 2016. "Multi-unit franchising strategies: a real options logic," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(2), pages 175-217, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPlural form Franchising Hotel industry Data envelopment analysis Technical efficiency Scale efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:27:y:2009:i:4:p:268-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.