Plural form chain and efficiency: Insights from the French hotel chains and the DEA methodology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cyntia Lanchimba & Miguel Yangari, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Provisions and Risk Aversion in Plural Form Franchise Network. A Model of Incentives with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers 1602, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:123-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0326-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandros Apostolakis & George Datseris & Constantine Manasakis, "undated". "Using data envelopment analysis to measure hotel efficiency in Crete," Working Papers 1203, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9890-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frédéric Perdreau & Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Gérard Cliquet, 2010. "Plural Form and Franchisors Performance : Early Empirical Findings From Europe," Post-Print halshs-00522601, HAL.
- Rozenn Perrigot, & Isabelle Piot-Lepetit & Gérard Cliquet, 2012. "Plural Form and Franchise Chains Efficency: A Dea Meta-Frontier Approach applied to French Chains," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201210, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Rozenn Perrigot & Thierry Pénard, 2012. "Determinants of E-commerce adoption by franchisors: Insights from the U.S. market," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201206, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cintya Lanchimba & Miguel Yangari, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Provisions and Risk Aversion in Plural Form Franchise Networks A Model of Incentives with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers halshs-01251344, HAL.
- Zhang, Linjia & Botti, Laurent & Petit, Sylvain, 2016.
"Destination performance: Introducing the utility function in the mean-variance space,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 123-132.
- Zhang, Linjia & Botti, Laurent & Petit, Sylvain, 2016. "Destination performance: Introducing the utility function in the mean-variance space," MPRA Paper 75080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Baldi, 2016. "Multi-unit franchising strategies: a real options logic," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(2), pages 175-217, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPlural form Franchising Hotel industry Data envelopment analysis Technical efficiency Scale efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:27:y:2009:i:4:p:268-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .