'Changing Gear' - Productivity, ICT and Services Industries: Europe and the United States
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P.W. Daniels, 2011. "Service industries at a crossroads: some fragile assumptions and future challenges," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 619-639, June.
- Andrés Maroto-Sánchez, 2010. "Productivity in the services sector: conventional and current explanations," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 719-746, October.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Eliana Viviano, 2011.
"Entry Barriers in Retail Trade,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 145-170, March.
- Schivardi, Fabiano & Viviano, Eliana, 2008. "Entry Barriers in Retail Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- F. Schivardi & E. Viviano, 2009. "Entry Barriers in Retail Trade," Working Paper CRENoS 200908, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Eliana Viviano, 2010. "Entry Barriers in Retail Trade," Working Papers CELEG 1003, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Eliana Viviano, 2008. "Entry Barriers in Retail Trade," EIEF Working Papers Series 0814, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2008.
- Markus Poschke, 2010.
"The Regulation of Entry and Aggregate Productivity,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(549), pages 1175-1200, December.
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "The regulation of entry and aggregate productivity," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/21, European University Institute.
- Laura Abramovsky & Rachel Griffith, 2009. "ICT, corporate restructuring and productivity," IFS Working Papers W09/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Francesco Daveri, 2002.
"The New Economy in Europe, 1992--2001,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 345-362.
- Francesco Daveri, "undated". "The new economy in Europe (1992-2001)," Working Papers 213, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Francesco Daveri, 2002. "The New Economy in Europe, 1992-2001," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2002-70, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Catherine L. Mann, 2012. "Information Technology Intensity, Diffusion, and Job Creation," Working Papers 46, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2004.
"A Statistical Framework for the Analysis of Productivity and Sustainable Development,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0629, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2004. "A statistical framework for the analysis of productivity and sustainable development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19963, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- C. Rigo, 2005. "The potential growth of the Belgian economy and its determinants," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 45-64, September.
- Robert H. McGuckin, 2004. "What Role for the Private Sector in Public Statistics?," Economics Program Working Papers 04-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Daniel Lind, 2008. "ICT Production and Productivity in Sweden and Finland, 1975-2004," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 40-51, Fall.
- Lourens Broersma & Jan Oosterhaven, 2005. "Regional Labour Productivity in The Netherlands - Diversification and Agglomeration Economies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p31, European Regional Science Association.
- Tai-Yoo Kim & Jihyoun Park & Eungdo Kim & Junseok Hwang, 2011. "The Faster-Accelerating Digital Economy," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201173, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2011.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke Van Dijk, 2005.
"Regional Differences in Productivity Growth in the Netherlands - an Industry-level Growth Accounting,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p62, European Regional Science Association.
- Broersma, Lourens & Dijk, Jouke van, 2005. "Regional differences in productivity growth in The Netherlands: an industry-level growth accounting," CCSO Working Papers 200504, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Berthold, Norbert & Fricke, Holger, 2007. "Volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen der finanziellen Ausgleichsysteme in Deutschland," Discussion Paper Series 93, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Thomas Fuchs, 2005. "Industry Structure and Productivity Growth: Panel Data Evidence for Germany from 1971–2000," ifo Working Paper Series 24, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Poschke, Markus, 2009.
"Employment protection, firm selection, and growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1074-1085, November.
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/35, European University Institute.
- Markus Poschke, 2007. "Employment protection, firm selection, and growth," 2007 Meeting Papers 389, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Poschke, Markus, 2007. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 3164, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- van der Wiel, Henry & van Leeuwen, George & Hempell, Thomas, 2004. "ICT, Innovation and Business Performance in Services: Evidence for Germany and the Netherlands," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-06, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen & Xayavong, Vilaphonh, 2004. "Information And Communication Technology And New Zealand'S Productivity Malaise: An Industry-Level Study," Discussion Papers 23698, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Berthold, Norbert & Fricke, Holger, 2009. "Die Bundesländer im Standortwettbewerb," Discussion Paper Series 106, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Belorgey, Nicolas & Lecat, Remy & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2006.
"Determinants of productivity per employee: An empirical estimation using panel data,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 153-157, May.
- Belorgey, N. & Lecat, R. & Maury, P-M., 2004. "Determinants of Productivity per Employee: an Empirical Estimation Using Panel Data," Working papers 110, Banque de France.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2004.
"Technological Breakthroughs and Productivity Growth,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
0562, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 23 Jan 2006.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Edquist, Harald, 2006. "Technological Breakthroughs and Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series 665, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Harald Edquist & Magnus Henrekson, 2005. "Technological breakthroughs and productivity growth," Working Papers 5024, Economic History Society.
- Catherine Mann, 2011. "Information Technology, Globalization, and Growth: Role for Scale Economies, Terms of Trade, and Variety," Working Papers 27, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Schettkat, Ronald & Yocarini, Lara, 2006. "The shift to services employment: A review of the literature," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 127-147, June.
- Atanas Leonidov, 2004. "New Tendencies in the Economic Growth of EC and USA: Comparative Analysis," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-29.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Pierre-Alexandre Noual, 2005. "Investment in ICTs: an empirical analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 309-312.
- McMorrow, Kieran & Röger, Werner & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2009. "The EU-US total factor productivity gap : An industry-level perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 7237, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brainerd, Elizabeth & Menon, Nidhiya, 2014.
"Seasonal effects of water quality: The hidden costs of the Green Revolution to infant and child health in India,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 49-64.
- Elizabeth Brainerd & Nidhiya Menon, 2013. "Seasonal Effects of Water Quality: The Hidden Costs of the Green Revolution to Infant and Child Health in India," Working Papers 64, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- R. Nahuis & H. van der Wiel, 2005. "How Should Europeâ€™s ICT Ambitions look like? An Interpretative Review of the Facts," Working Papers 05-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Fernando Lera & Margarita BillÃ³n, 2004. "The North-South Digital Divide in Information and Communication Technologies Development: the Case for Spanish Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p307, European Regional Science Association.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2005. "Why did Europe’s productivity catch-up sputter out? a tale of tigers and tortoises," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez, 2012. "ICT demand behaviour: an international comparison," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 397-410, June.
- C. Di Berardino & D. D’Ingiullo & A. Sarra, 2017. "Distributive trade and regional productivity growth," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(13-14), pages 833-857, October.
- Tai-Yoo Kim & Mi-Ae Jung & Eungdo Kim & Eunnyeong Heo, 2011. "The Faster-Accelerating Growth of the Knowledge-Based Society," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201181, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2011.
- Hans-Günther Vieweg & Thomas Fuchs & Reinhard Hild & Andreas Kuhlmann & Stefan Lachenmaier & Michael Reinhard & Uwe Christian Täger & Sebastian de Ramon & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2005. "Stand und Perspektiven der "New Economy" in ausgewählten Mitgliedstaaten der EU aus deutscher Sicht," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 19.
- Alan Hughes & Michael S Scott Morton, 2005. "ICT and productivity growth - the paradox resolved?," Working Papers wp316, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin, 2003. "The Contribution of ICT-Producing and ICT-Using Industries to Productivity Growth: A Comparison of Canada, Europe and the United States," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 6, pages 56-63, Spring.