Smart Metering and Electricity Demand: Technology, Economics and International Experience
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & Harris, Dan & Hledik, Ryan, 2010. "Unlocking the [euro]53 billion savings from smart meters in the EU: How increasing the adoption of dynamic tariffs could make or break the EU's smart grid investment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6222-6231, October.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economic Impact of Demand-Response Programs on Power Systems. A survey of the State of the Art," Working Papers 02-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Marius Buchmann, 2016. "Information Management in Smart Grids - Who Should Govern Information Management to Balance Between Coordination and Competition on the Distribution Grid Level?," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0022, Bremen Energy Research.
- Darby, Sarah J., 2012. "Metering: EU policy and implications for fuel poor households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 98-106.
- Claire Bergaentzlé & Cédric Clastres & Haikel Khalfallah, 2014. "Demand-side management and European environmental and energy goals: an optimal complementary approach," Post-Print halshs-00928678, HAL.
- Torriti, Jacopo & Hassan, Mohamed G. & Leach, Matthew, 2010. "Demand response experience in Europe: Policies, programmes and implementation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1575-1583.
- Li, Yao & Fan, Jin & Zhao, Dingtao & Wu, Yanrui & Li, Jun, 2016.
"Tiered gasoline pricing: A personal carbon trading perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 194-201.
- Yao Li & Jin Fan & Dingtao Zhao & Yanrui Wu & Jun Li, 2016. "Tiered Gasoline Pricing: A Personal Carbon Trading Perspective," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Claire Bergaentzlé & Cédric Clastres, 2013. "Demand side management in an integrated electricity market: what are the impacts on generation and environmental concerns ?," Post-Print halshs-00839116, HAL.
- Rocha, M. & Greve, T., 2016. "Contracting in a market with differential information," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1657, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Claire Bergaentzlé & Cédric Clastres, 2013. "Tarifications dynamiques et efficacité énergétique : l'apport des Smart Grids," Post-Print halshs-00822731, HAL.
- Buryk, Stephen & Mead, Doug & Mourato, Susana & Torriti, Jacopo, 2015. "Investigating preferences for dynamic electricity tariffs: The effect of environmental and system benefit disclosure," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 190-195.
- Krishnamurti, Tamar & Schwartz, Daniel & Davis, Alexander & Fischhoff, Baruch & de Bruin, Wändi Bruine & Lave, Lester & Wang, Jack, 2012. "Preparing for smart grid technologies: A behavioral decision research approach to understanding consumer expectations about smart meters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 790-797.
- Lin, Boqiang & Jiang, Zhujun, 2012. "Designation and influence of household increasing block electricity tariffs in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 164-173.
- Feuerriegel, Stefan & Bodenbenner, Philipp & Neumann, Dirk, 2016. "Value and granularity of ICT and smart meter data in demand response systems," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-10.
- Rious, Vincent & Perez, Yannick & Roques, Fabien, 2015.
"Which electricity market design to encourage the development of demand response?,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 128-138.
- Vincent Rious, Fabien Roques and Yannick Perez, 2012. "Which electricity market design to encourage the development of demand response?," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/12, European University Institute.
- Vincent Rious & Yannick Perez & Fabien Roques, 2015. "Which electricity market design to encourage the development of demand response?," Post-Print hal-01286331, HAL.
- Vincent Rious & Fabien Roques & Yannick Perez, 2016. "Which electricity market design to encourage the development of demand response?," Post-Print hal-01660295, HAL.
- Baddeley, M., 2011. "Energy, the Environment and Behaviour Change: A survey of insights from behavioural economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1162, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:10:y:2013:i:05:n:s0219877013400208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brutscher, P., 2011. "Payment Matters? - An Exploratory Study into the Pre-Payment Electricity Metering," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1124, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bergaentzlé, Claire & Clastres, Cédric & Khalfallah, Haikel, 2014. "Demand-side management and European environmental and energy goals: An optimal complementary approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 858-869.
- Jennings, Mark G., 2013. "A smarter plan? A policy comparison between Great Britain and Ireland's deployment strategies for rolling out new metering technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 462-468.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:11:y:2014:i:03:n:s0219877014500175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Chuanwang & Lin, Boqiang, 2013. "Reforming residential electricity tariff in China: Block tariffs pricing approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 741-752.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2008. "Security of supply and regulation of energy networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4584-4589, December.
- Claire Bergaentzlé, 2012. "Particularités d'adoption des compteurs intelligents au Royaume-Uni et en Allemagne : entre marchés de comptage libéralisé et règles à mettre en place pour un réel smart grid intégré," Post-Print halshs-00793322, HAL.
- Claire Bergaentzlé, 2013. "From smart technology to smart consumers: for better system reliability and improved market efficiency," Post-Print halshs-01011169, HAL.
- Buchmann, Marius, 2017. "Governance of data and information management in smart distribution grids: Increase efficiency by balancing coordination and competition," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 63-72.