Tarifications dynamiques et efficacité énergétique : l'apport des Smart Grids
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rious, Vincent & Perez, Yannick & Roques, Fabien, 2015.
"Which electricity market design to encourage the development of demand response?,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 128-138.
- Vincent Rious, Fabien Roques and Yannick Perez, 2012. "Which electricity market design to encourage the development of demand response?," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/12, European University Institute.
- Vincent Rious & Fabien Roques & Yannick Perez, 2016. "Which electricity market design to encourage the development of demand response?," Post-Print hal-01660295, HAL.
- Vincent Rious & Yannick Perez & Fabien Roques, 2015. "Which electricity market design to encourage the development of demand response?," Post-Print hal-01286331, HAL.
- Luis Olmos & Sophia Ruester & Siok Jen Liong & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2010. "Energy Efficiency Actions Related to the Rollout of Smart Meters for Small Consumers," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/02fsr, European University Institute.
- Hung-po Chao, 2011. "Demand response in wholesale electricity markets: the choice of customer baseline," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 68-88, February.
- Brophy Haney, A. & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Smart Metering and Electricity Demand: Technology, Economics and International Experience," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0905, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Coll-Mayor, Debora & Paget, Mia & Lightner, Eric, 2007. "Future intelligent power grids: Analysis of the vision in the European Union and the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2453-2465, April.
- Severin Borenstein, 2002. "The Trouble With Electricity Markets: Understanding California's Restructuring Disaster," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 191-211, Winter.
- Severin Borenstein, 2005. "The Long-Run Efficiency of Real-Time Electricity Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 93-116.
- Ahmad Faruqui & Sanem Sergici, 2010. "Household response to dynamic pricing of electricity: a survey of 15 experiments," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 193-225, October.
- William Vickrey, 1971. "Responsive Pricing of Public Utility Services," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 337-346, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsLoad Shedding; Dynamic Pricing; Smart Grids; Effacement; Tarification Dynamique; réseau électrique intelligent;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00822731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .