Citations for "The price puzzle: fact or artefact?"
by Efrem Castelnuovo & Paolo Surico
- Colin Ellis & Haroon Mumtaz & Pawel Zabczyk, 2014.
"What Lies Beneath? A Time‐varying FAVAR Model for the UK Transmission Mechanism,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(576), pages 668-699, 05.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Zabczyk, Pawel & Ellis, Colin, 2011. "What lies beneath? A time-varying FAVAR model for the UK transmission mechanism," Working Paper Series 1320, European Central Bank.
- Rina Bhattacharya, 2013. "Inflation Dynamics and Monetary Policy Transmission in Vietnam and Emerging Asia," IMF Working Papers 13/155, International Monetary Fund.
- OROS, Cornel & ROMOCEA-TURCU, Camelia, 2009. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanisms In The Ceecs: A Structural Var Approach," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- Barakchian, S. Mahdi & Crowe, Christopher, 2013. "Monetary policy matters: Evidence from new shocks data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(8), pages 950-966.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Zabczyk, Pawel & Ellis, Colin, 2009. "What lies beneath: what can disaggregated data tell us about the behaviour of prices?," Bank of England working papers 364, Bank of England.
- MEZUI-MBENG, Pamphile, 2010.
"Tramsission de la politique monétaire: le cas des pays de la CEMAC
[Monetary policy transmission: the case of the CEMAC]," MPRA Paper 26032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Karim El Aynaoui, 2008.
"Excess Liquidity, Bank Pricing Rules, and Monetary Policy,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
105, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Aynaoui, Karim El, 2010. "Excess liquidity, bank pricing rules, and monetary policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 923-933, May.
- Francesco Nucci & Marianna Riggi, 2009. "The Great Moderation and Changes in the Structure of Labor Compensation," Working Papers 124, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Ravn, Morten O. & Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín & Uuskula, Lenno, 2010.
"Deep habits and the dynamic effects of monetary policy shocks,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 236-258, June.
- Morten O. Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martín Uribe & Lenno Uuskula, 2008. "Deep Habits and the Dynamic Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/40, European University Institute.
- Ravn, Morten O & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín & Uusküla, Lenno, 2009. "Deep Habits and the Dynamic Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Lorenzo Rossi & Massimiliano Tancioni, 2006.
"Monetary Policy under Rule-of-Thumb Consumers and External Habits: An International Empirical Comparison,"
97, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Dibartolomeo, Giovanni & Rossi, Lorenza & Tancioni, Massimiliano, 2004. "Monetary Policy under Rule-of-Thumb Consumers and External Habits: An International Empirical Comparison," MPRA Paper 1094, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Tas, Bedri Kamil Onur, 2011. "An explanation for the price puzzle: Asymmetric information and expectation dynamics," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 259-275, June.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2008.
"Explaining the Great Moderation: it is not the shocks,"
Working Paper Series
0865, European Central Bank.
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2008. "Explaining The Great Moderation: It Is Not The Shocks," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 6(2-3), pages 621-633, 04-05.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2007. "Explaining The Great Moderation: It Is Not The Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 6600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Lucrezia Reichlin, . "Explaining the great moderation: it is not the shocks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6413, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Mumtaz, Haroon & Surico, Paolo, 2009.
"Dynamics of the term structure of UK interest rates,"
Bank of England working papers
363, Bank of England.
- Francesco Bianchi & Haroon Mumtaz, 2010. "Dynamics of the Term Structure of UK Interest Rates," Working Papers 10-38, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Edward Nelson, 2007.
"An estimated DSGE model for the United Kingdom,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 215-232.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Iuliana Matei, 2007. "Transmission de la politique monétaire dans les Pays d'Europe Centrale et Orientale : que savons-nous vraiment ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 180(4), pages 221-238.
- Mumtaz, Haroon, 2010. "Evolving UK macroeconomic dynamics: a time-varying factor augmented VAR," Bank of England working papers 386, Bank of England.
- M S Mohanty & Philip Turner, 2008. "Monetary policy transmission in emerging market economies: what is new?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 1-59 Bank for International Settlements.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Lorenza Rossi & Massimiliano Tancioni, 2007. "Monetary Policy under Rule-of-Thumb Consumers and External Habits," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 1, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 2014. "Inflation dynamics and monetary policy transmission in Vietnam and emerging Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 16-26.
- Elisa Keller, 2007. "Classical and Bayesian Methods for the VAR Analysis: International Comparisons," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(6), pages 149-202, November-.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Sunder-Plassmann, Laura, 2010. "Time-varying dynamics of the real exchange rate. A structural VAR analysis," Bank of England working papers 382, Bank of England.
- Rabanal, Pau, 2007. "Does inflation increase after a monetary policy tightening? Answers based on an estimated DSGE model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 906-937, March.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Paolo Surico, 2010.
"The Lucas critique and the stability of empirical models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 177-194.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Paolo Surico, 2006. "The Lucas critique and the stability of empirical models," Working Paper 06-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Anatoliy Belaygorod & Michael J. Dueker, 2007. "The price puzzle and indeterminacy in an estimated DSGE model," Working Papers 2006-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.