Pricing Behaviour and the Cost-Push Channel of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2014. "Unemployment benefits, the 'added worker effect' and income distribution in a monetary economy," Working Papers PKWP1402, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Eckhard Hein, 2009. "A (Post-) Keynesian perspective on "financialisation"," IMK Studies 01-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Porcile, Gabriel & de Souza, Alexandre Gomes & Viana, Ricardo, 2011. "External debt sustainability and policy rules in a small globalized economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 269-276, September.
- Mark Setterfield, 2014.
"Using Interest Rates as the Instrument of Monetary Policy: Beware Real effects, Positive Feedbacks, and Discontinuities,"
Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(70), pages 7-22, June.
- Mark Setterfield, 2013. "Using Interest Rates as the Instrument of Monetary Policy: Beware Real effects, Positive Feedbacks, and Discontinuities," Working Papers 1320, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Soon Ryoo & Peter Skott, 2017.
"Fiscal and Monetary Policy Rules in an Unstable Economy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 500-548, July.
- Ryoo, Soon & Skott, Peter, 2015. "Fiscal and monetary policy rules in an unstable economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-15, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Hein, 2012. "The Macroeconomics of Finance-Dominated Capitalism – and its Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14931.
- Forges Davanzati, Guglielmo & Pacella, Andrea, 2013. "The profits-investments puzzle: A Post Keynesian-Institutional interpretation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-13.
- Azad, Rohit, 2016. "Plurality in Teaching Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 76340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rohit Azad, 2017. "Plurality in Teaching Macroeconomics," Working Papers 1719, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:22:y:2010:i:1:p:19-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.