Plurality in Teaching Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1985. "Small Menu Costs and Large Business Cycles: A Macroeconomic Model of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(2), pages 529-538.
- Marc Lavoie & Mario Seccareccia, 2001.
"Minsky's financial fragility hypothesis: a missing macroeconomic link?,"
Chapters,in: Financial Fragility and Investment in the Capitalist Economy, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lavoie, M. & Seccareccia, M., 1999. "Minsky's Financial Fragility Hypothesis: a Missing Macroeconomic Link?," Working Papers 9904e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- George A. Akerlof & Janet L. Yellen, 1985. "A Near-Rational Model of the Business Cycle, with Wage and Price Inertia," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(Supplemen), pages 823-838.
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-223.
- Salop, Steven C, 1979. "A Model of the Natural Rate of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 117-125, March.
- George A. Akerlof, 1982. "Labor Contracts as Partial Gift Exchange," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 543-569.
- Patnaik, Prabhat, 1997. "Accumulation and Stability under Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288053.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima & Mark Setterfield, 2010. "Pricing Behaviour and the Cost-Push Channel of Monetary Policy," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 19-40.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1986. "The Scourge of Monetarism: Radcliffe Lectures," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198772484.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HPE-2017-06-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-06-04 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:new:wpaper:1719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Setterfield). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denewus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.